BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

i got a quote from euro plastic surgery with my photos.
She suggested the following procedure.
And it will be done by Dr Choi Joon-Yong (former doctor from Dream)
Non-incisional with fat removal: 1,800,000 krw
medical Epi: 1,000,000 krw

after discount: 2,500,000 krw

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayum, that picture with full make-up looks hot... :graucho:

hmm, I think tapered eyelid looks good on you, even tho in general I prefer something in between tapered and parallel, meaning fold not too small on the inner corner and not too big on the outer corner.

Thanks Tyler! It's getting better and less swollen and more natural. I'm happy thus far :smile:

If you're Asian it might be better to get it done in Korea or another Asian country since they will be more familiar with operating on Asian eyelids like you have said about the anti-aging effect. There's more demand of the surgery, particularly in Korea, which is why they're continuously improving its technology and techniques. But with that said, if you find a good doctor with experience doing double eyelid surgery in London, then I would do it there since its always more comfortable to do it in your home country where you know you can go back easily if there are complications.

Yep, I am Asian and you're right that in Asia they'll be more familiar with it, but I was hoping that someone had experience with this surgery here in London. I'm kind of freaked out by the stories I've heard about foreigners travelling to Korea, then being ripped off/having botched surgeries. Obviously this can still happen in London but at least it's easier to sue in a country where you can speak the language...hahaha

It's a tough call, deciding between a place where you could potentially have the best results, or the "safe" bet which might be slightly less "perfect" results in a country where you're familiar with the system, etc

I didn't personally have an english translator there. I had a Chinese translator and my friend that I went witha dn bf spoke Chinese so they translated.

They said they have an English translator but they aren't usually on duty since Opera doesn't normally get a lot of americans or English speaking individuals. You can try to contact my translator (I posted her information in my review post here: #

My first post :smile:

On my birthday last month, I decided to go for Double Eyelid Surgery. Wanted to do it since I was young, now I am freaking 36! Gosh how could I waited that long ? :smile:

Anyway, due to my tight schedule. I will be in Seoul only for 3 days, and will probably go for Wannabe as I have emailed them back and forth constantly.

Anyone gonna be there on the 10th January ? Will arrive on 10th for an another final consultation, then probably do it on 11th and leaving on 12th.

I'm coming from Europe, originally from Malaysia.

Thanks for the advice :smile:!

Just an update for those interested in English consults at Opera. I talked to them in my broken Chinese on QQ and they replied that ALL their consultants can speak English. I think they probably mean basic English but that's way better than I thought. After I asked about partial incision in English though, they stopped replying... I was really interested in Opera but now I think they're off my list XD