BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

i suggest photoshopping your own face to give the surgeon a clearer idea of what you wish to achieve. At least that way you are not leaving it up what they feel is appropriate according to korea's standard of beauty. I mean its so subjective right? I understand that culturally alot of asians like the doll-like features but there's also alot of people who do not find it attractive. I personally prefer to look fierrrrceee with a sharp and angular face.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they will probably request non photoshopped pictures to prep the surgeon for your consultation. But obviously what really counts is when they examine you in person.

Xrays and CT scans are only required if you are doing bone work. Its not required for nose jobs and eyelid surgerys or lipo. But facial bone manipulation surgeries they will do it for you. Its complimentary for most clinics and they do it on the day of your consultation.

i've had 2 rhinoplasty, an alar reduction, concentric malar lift, hydroxyappatite implant, 2 chin augmentations, double eyelid, 2 buccal fat removal, facial lipo, jaw reduction, mild cheekbone shave as in no bone breakage. These r in different countries tho. Im going to Seoul for hopefully my last rhino and an acculift.

my initial nose looked amazing. but bcos i stupidly got it done in thailand at the yanhee, they took a block of raw silicone, cut out a shape and shoved it in my nose. The implant was jagged at the side and was causing me discomfort. So i removed it. Then i had another revision in LA with Charles Lee simply because he was on the Tyra Banks show. He used cartilage in my nose and it reallly reallly realllly botched this things. I have protrusion of cartilage near the top of my bridge, a hump near the tip and uneven alars.

Nose is by no means a simple procedure. Its really not a matter of just shoving something inside.

uhhhh i think its better to do as little as possible. Gives you time to internalize things....but then again ive been guilty in the past of throwing multiple procedures together haha....so i understand that logic too. I believe tip plasty is a bit more intricate than the actual bridge work. This is my conclusion from my experience with the surgery itself and consulting with various surgeons.

If ure not planning to get work done anytime soon I can let you know how my 2nd revision rhinoplasty goes in May. Im very worried not because i don't have confidence in my chosen surgeon but because my nose is a very complicated case and its not exactly virgin territory. But if he can fix my nose, id imagine he can do beautifully on primary rhinos.

im going to Dream to get my 2nd nose revision and acculift. I want to get far grafting too for the forehead but veryyy minor since i only want a tiny bit at the sides. Im hoping they can use the fat from acculift to do it. But i need to speak to the surgeon first so that part will be a last minute decision lol.

I just had an online consultation with JW Clinic and they advise my eye need some ptosis correction & double eyelid surgery. And they quote me for the ptosis correction cost $3000 USD. Am i wrong seeing those number or ptosis correction really cost that much?

The quotes I got from other clinics (not JW) were around $1200-2000 USD for double eyelid and an additional $500 for ptosis correction.
Is the $3000 ONLY ptosis or ptosis and double eyelid?

Hey, I am considering Dr. Kwon as well for Double eyelid.
How Did yours go?

• 2 months later...