BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

hi guys is there anyone who got double eyelid surgery done at Teuim? I want medium size paralell crease that will suit my small eyes and look natural.I am a foreigner so I have no idea which hospital is the best and if its possible could you guys send me your eyelid surgery result photos of your eyes by private messages?

thank you

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, here is the whole thread on Teuim # There are photos and reviews in that thread :smile:

There are some certain look that I want it to be look like, and that is the Girin
Why they are not familiar with us but local
Have anyone done at girin their eyes? please share with me!

It seems I guess They don't have such a promoter unlikely others
And they are quite popular with local plus I heard they don't over book the operation
actually I was amazed the review from girin(no alter photograph)
http://binaca1289.blogspot.kr/2014/11/plastic-surgery-in-south-korea-gangnam_26.html

That blog is a promoter. I've had my surgeries at Girin and I consider it the worst mistake of my life. I've had 3 surgeries with them, 2 being revisions after the suture kept breaking resulting in creases smaller than my natural creases. I've wasted so much time and money with them, its ridiculous. I am in the process of writing a full review and am gathering pics from the two years so until then, just know this. Nearly all of their "good" reviews on RealSelf were fake and were posted by their translator. I got them taken down after the mods investigated the reviews. I've since talked to 4 different women whose eyes have been ruined by Girin. They have been unprofessional, rude, and I feel as though I've been scammed.

If you guys want to know further, you can contact me or leave your kakao and I'll show you some of the photos and tell you much more in detail. I'm so hurt and grossed out by their behavior that I urge you to reconsider if you are thinking about doing your surgeries at Girin. The translator quit due to how they treat foreigners. After I left after consulting about my suture becoming broken leaving me with obvious asymmetry (the consultant said the surgery was a success and it looked fine to her, wtf), she told me that when she asked why they wouldn't fix my eyes for free, the consultant had told her, "we're a business not a charity."

Girin will take your money with a smile and not give a rats *** about you after its over. They have a history of ignoring contacts from foreigners who were left unsatisfied. As for my surgeries being considered a "success," if your aesthetic is having one crease be twice as high as the other with a different crease design, then Girin might be perfect for you. If you're into semi-permanent creases that will last up to 2-months then break, then this is your clinic.

It's not just my eyes that were ruined. My face was ruined and I'm now having to spend more money to go back to how my face was after having surgeries at Girin.

Hello! Your information is really useful, and made me consider Euro Clinic too! How could I contact them? Thank you in advance~

Hi Kater, does the translator's name start with J? She was the best part of my Girin experience and this is making me have second doubts about going back to Girin tbh :/ Though I did think Dr Lee seemed very warm and authentic...?

I've PMed you to reply more personally. As I've said in another post, just because a doctor seems warm and kind it does not mean that their surgical skills are top notch or that they are trustworthy. Having charisma is just business savvy. And don't ever forget, plastic surgery in Korea is a business.

Hey! Could you please kakao me? It's Jamie49. Girin isn't on my list, but I plan on getting DES and am scared of getting scammed since I'm foreign. Thanks!

Hi Daffodileifa, what did JW do that put you off because I am considering JW for my double eyelid and rhinoplasty. I have not heard Dream before thou. Do you mind to email me you before and after pictures? That will be very helpful. Thank you so much x

Hi, poohkh
Do u have kakao? I will send my photo to u via kakao. As for why JW put me off, lets just say I have bad luck with the management, just PM me if u want full story because it is quite long 😅

I was also advised to do similar procedures to yours (incision/ptosis correction/fat reposition for both upper eye lids and under eyes/epi which I know I need but rather not do it because I don't feel comfortable with). Would you mind sharing before and after photos? And what makes you choose Lead clinic?