BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Haha there isn't much to say really. I felt a good vibe from them from their consultation and chose them also because of the same day surgery (other clinics might not have had any room in their schedule especially with Mid Autumn festival during the week). The doctor was very attentive as well as the consultants and we spent quite a bit of time talking about my nose shape and structure and they went into detail on what kind of procedures they were planning on doing. Their initial price was higher than what I wanted to pay but I managed to get a decent price for four procedures on my nose and two on my eyes (though I'm not even sure which exactly because my mom was talking to them in Chinese)

My nose shape is pretty good but still bulbous at the tip due to swelling; I still have a splint on and will be taking it off in a few days. Consultant told me that my eyes were still pretty swollen though!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey , i am going for eye surgery preferably epi and incisional ptosis in early March of 2017 ... i had my mind set on Teuim but i used docfinder because i was going alone and needed extra advice on clinics / also as to getting around in korea ( i am coming from the states) i only speak english!.. would you or anyone else care to meet up so we wont be alone !! haha pleaselet me know and we can exchange emails... thanks ! :smile:

Thank you for sharing! So they don't have english speaking staff? Only korean and chinese? Is there any chance that you share photos of your nose? :smile:

Thanks!

They do but their English skills aren't the best unfortunately :sad:

I can show you but currently not looking too good I believe from swelling. I'll be honest though it seems completely different from what I asked (I wanted a slight curve but the bridge and tip is completely straight); going to take the splint off tomorrow and see if I can ask a few questions. I did give myself a mini anxiety attack earlier from negative thoughts, hopefully it's nothing

• 1 month later...
Hi All! I'm new here but I just got done reading through all 80 pages. I'm planning on going to Korea to do a revision DES. I've emailed a few clinics and was recommended a partial incision surgery by Teium. Has anyone else had partial incision surgery? I was reading information about it from the Dream and they don't recommend partial at all.

Anyone knows which hospital Dr Anh Tae Too is at?

Hi can you give me you kakapo ID to chat further? Mine is Pauly. Thank you

Hi can I ask you where you put surgery deposits with and how much? Can msg me on kakap I'd -Pauly or what's ur ID?

Hello - looking to do double eyelid and wondering what f your eyelid remain after 2 years. Btw - ur pics look really nice. These are what I was hoping to achieve although I'm not sure if I'm a candidate for non incisional

Mind f I ask for more details on kakap? Great if I can have it ID.. Mine is Pauly

HI Miss Orange - can I have ur Kakao ID? Mine is Pauly... Would like be to chat more w you on MVP

Hi everyone! I'm new here.. Reading this forum the whole day and didn't see any negative feedback about JK clinic. I'm planning to go in Seoul in Nov-22 to make DES. I shortlisted for now:
JK, MVP, Item...
Any advice?

I have MVP and JW on my list. and I am thinking of JK. Unfortunately, I cannot find any reviews on JK at all although I like their b/a pictures as the best and most natural on eyelids. would love to hear more from any who has done eyelid surgery with JK. What surgeries are you looking to do. do you have a KK ID? I plan to go first week of Dec