BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Incisional vs non incisional

Hi all, I went to opera for consultation today and got the following quotation:
Non incisional des and epicanthoplasty for 1,4mil won.
The price is good and I also liked the surgeon, but got mixed feelings about the method- non incisional. I thought incisional would last longer (permanent results) and non incisional is just for a few years. Dr. Yoon assured me that technology has advanced and non incisional is also permanent, but I don't know. :sad:

Anyone had non incisional and is totally happy with it?

Thanks.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my primary surgery, I had medicine for the first 3 days. As for my secondary surgery, they gave me medicine for 5 days. :smile:

People I know of used cream directly after surgery, which was prescribed by the clinic and could be picked up at the pharmacy. Some clinics don't provide prescriptions unless you ask for it.

When researching this forum I also read that a few used some kind of silicone patches, but not sure whether anyone else here has experiences with this.

Hi,

Could you share your results or your experience with MVP? I'm interested in doing DES with them too!

thank you!

Hi all,

I am planning to get my surgery done early December.
I have consulted a few doctors online and they mentioned I would need ptosis correction. However I am worried as from reading the thread it seems like a lot of ppl mentioned that ptosis would give a surprised look/turn out assymetrical. Just wondering has anybody had any good experiences with ptosis correction?
Also just wondering what would the recovery time be for ptosis correction? I know it will take slightly longer than other procedures and there will be swelling still after 3 weeks but how bad is it? Am I able to go out and still look normal as I have work. Also what good tips are there to be able to hide the scar/swelling?

I am also considering MVP clinic. I have read the review above but it was for non-incisional, does anybody know if MVP is good for ptosis? And i am interested in the parallel rather than tapered look, is MVP good for that?

Sorry so many questions!! Haha I am very anxious

Thanks so much!

I am abt 3 weeks post ops from ptosis correction. Some days I see my full iris (which I supposed that should be). It looked good and I was pleased. Some days I don’t. I just supposed I’m still swollen. Or did not sleep well? But I do not have the shocked look~

Probably will share my reviews in another 1~2 months time. :smile:

Hi @Prettydumb

The procedures I was recommended is very similar to yours, do you mind me asking if this is for a parallel or tapered crease?

Also how long did it take for recovery and for it to stop swelling? Is it possible to go out in public after 2.5 weeks and still look normal? haha

I'm 4 month post op with Mvp ptosis correction incisional double eyelid epi and lateral and they look so natural, I don't look surprised but I think it depends on the person - if you had small monolids to begin with then maybe ptosis could look unnatural in some cases

Hello!
The procedures I was recommended is the same as yours!! do you mind me asking if this is for a parallel or tapered crease? Did you post a review or pics anywhere?

Also how long did it take for recovery and for it to stop swelling? Is it possible to go out in public after 2.5 weeks and still look normal? I am worried as I have to go back to work haha

This was for big parallel as I had parallel eyelids already ! I private messaged my photos to people who asked
You should be able to, my eyes were still swollen after 3 weeks but if I put makeup on t looked fine !

Hi! Would you be able to private message me as I'm also getting des done at MVP in a weeks time? I'm so excited but incredibly nervous!!