BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for sharing. I will message you - would like to see your pics.

• 5 months later...
Hi flowerful, did you do epi revision with Dr Chuang?

• 2 months later...
DR KANG of JW
I am Asian , 56 from Europe. I was looking for a clinic who can do a good revision of my upper and lower Lids and other problems.
UPPER AND LOWER LID REVISION
My upper lids muscles were weak. A surgeon removed total fat from the lower lids that after some years I have such sagging lower lids with wrinkles. I have consulted several clinics in Asia and Europe and was rather dissatisfied with the solution offered by using fillers.
I found JW Plastic Surgery in Korea which offers PTOSIS on upper lids so I could have a brighter look to resolve my sleepy sad look and SOOF method to lift up my droopy lower lids, wrinkles using my cheek fat and lifted up my cheek at the same time- great!. I wrote to many clinics in Korea too but Emily from JW was very helpful and their answers to solve my problems were most professional and relevant. I am very happy with the results. Dr. Kang did a great job with my eyes! I could look straight and my eyes are brighter now and bigger with epicanthoplasty. My lower lids no longer droop and all the wrinkles are gone , Dr. Kang is so great that he even made a V shape for my round fat face that I look slimmer with triple lift ( Accucculpt, thread lift and fat injection)
DR SUH of JW
Nose Revision:
I had to do a nose revision too as the silicone inplant made my nose upturned and shrinked.
Dr. Suh from JW is a very confident doctor who knows his work well and you feel you can trust him! He was honest as I wanted a longer nose but he told me I am 56 and he would only do ear cartilage as my rib was not suitable as I wanted only a natural looking and healthy nose. Dr. Suh is real expert when it comes to nose. I look so much younger, healthy and feel very happy that I hardly need make up anymore!

• 4 weeks later...
hi, I am planning to go to Seoul for double eyelid revision in around mid 2019. Anyone want to catch up?
I had my first full incisional double eyelid surgery in my country, as the result, I had suffered from severe scars and hypertrophic scars in the inner corner of my eyes. Thus, I came to Seoul in November 2018 to do my revisional surgery but the doctor did not help me with the scars and my results turn out worst. I am now 1.5 months post operation, I still suffering from the same old situation and my eyes now are very uneven, I think maybe because of the swelling. So I will wait until 6 months post operation. But from my experience, I properly need to do revision again. Anyone know any clinics that are good with tiny and tight stitching? please recommend me because it can help with scarring.

And anyone going in 2019 want to catch up please add my kakaotalk id: Cindy1202

• 2 weeks later...
Scar will improved in a year time, You better wait a year in my opinion.

I also have scarring and looking for revisions to lower my eyelid, imporved my ptosis and scars =,(.
Which clinic you have in mind? I am also planning to go in 2019~~ =)

• 1 month later...
Which clinic did you go to?

Hi Cindy, I am going on the beginning of May. When are you going? Did you choose the clinic yet?

Hi, which clinic you decide to go with?

Hi William,
Which clinic did ypu end up with? And how was your result?

Hi,
Do you mind sharing your experience with teuim and dr kwon? Did you end up having your surgery there?

• 4 weeks later...
I will be in Seoul on May but Taeuim is currently out of my list. I consulted them via email. Not sure if they are on kakao or line.