BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey William! Did you ever hear from Opera? I'm interested in them as well , but can't get a hold of them since they don't speak English. I wanted to just get pricing and also their address plus appointment.

Hey hey

I forgot to reply back lol

Sadly I haven't heard from opera after sending them a message in English and Korean. Blueblood444 was very helpful and she wrote this for me to send to Opera.

안녕하세오,

저는 쌍꺼풀 수술의대한 질문이 있읍니다.
저는 한눈에는 쌍꺼풀이 있고, 한눈에는 없습니다.
저에게는 어떤 방법이 제일 바람직한가요?
값은 대부분 얼마 쯤인가요?
또한, 얼마 쯤 시간이 지나야지 눈이 자연스럽게 보이나요?
감사합니다!

(in english)

Hello, I have a question regarding double eyelid surgery. One of my eye's has a double fold, the other is single. Which procedure would you recommend in my case? What are the prices like? How long it would take for my eyes to look natural after the surgery? Thank you.

Sorry I couldn't help but I will let everyone know if I get a reply

Hi Blueblood,

How much did Banobagi quoted you?
I just sent them pictures and await for their quotation back.

HI Blueblood,

How much does Banobagi quoted you?
I await for their reply back after i sent them pictures of myself

Hey hey everyone

Just had a nice Skype video with Dr lee arranged from yumi so all is good. Haven't discussed prices yet but she said chat thought whatsapp. I will let everyone know about prices and everything

Also I'm from the uk so if anyone wants to meet up during November time let me know

Hey hey

You can chat with banobagi throught whatsapp and ask them about your surgery. The number is on their website

I am considering to have An eyelid surgery.i have one parallel lid and another is tapered. I just want to have both parallel lid and high crease ofcourse '
I also want to Have epicanthoplasty to achieve that
Is there anyone who have this kind of experiences ?
My dad have both high crease and caucasoid eyes.. He's mix tbh.
I just want a Lucid eyelid like him.. Lol

Hey guys

I have double eyelids with Mongolian folds and with my left eye I look a slightly cross eyed but right is fine despite fold. My eyes are short horizontally and vertically...so I would like to widen my eyes if possible but don't want to risk scarring and other potential side effects if I only have little to gain. What procedures should I get? I'm interested in the effect of magic epi at Teuim. If anyone have any B and A photos would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi, I paid 1.2 million KRW for a method called "double embedding", which is apparently only done by Dr. Park at Banobagi. According to the consultant, this type of DES is very advanced and has an extremely low chance of unfolding over time. Here's a link that explains the concept of double embedding: http://skhealth.net/page/treatment_service/129/double-embedding

Please keep in mind that I did not have other procedures like epi or ptsosis, which is why the price seems low. I would recommend "double embedding" if you want a fast recovery, a natural-looking fold, and are scared of pain. The procedure took less than 20 minutes.

Hope this helps :smile:

Hi!

You stated the 30% discount - is this something that teuim will normally give?

I am seeing them next Friday for my double eyelids surgery too.

How is it going with the recovery?:P Hope everything is splendid...

They have a lot of B&A photos on their website. And as far as I know, ppl who did surgery at Teuim, all did magic epi... lol. Dr. Kwon believes DES + epi is the best way to go about this type of surgery.