BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

hi is there a kaokao group for surgery in 2017? pls add me as i will be emailing the clinics. It would be great if we could share and discuss our findings.

i have consulted item and braun for eyes before. item over quoted, and i didn't feel assured doing anything with them.

i met with dr jo from braun, and he came across as a confident, friendly surgeon. i will be going back to consult with him later this year.

has anyone been to secret, topclass, oscar, jw (dr choi) or gyalumhan (dr ahn)?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've consulted with them last Dec. they were the cheapest 2.5mil for incisional DES including ptosis. They don't have English speaking interpreters, only Mandarin.

The consult was a little rushed (think he was between surgeries) and rather strange - Dr Ahn advised that I could do non incisional but for best outcome to do a forehead lift (obviously for additional cost).

I did non incisional and I'm still a very slightly swollen on certain days (especially mornings) and I'm 2 months post op now... so it sounds ok to be slightly swollen after 2.5 months. Is there pain or redness around the eyes?

Yea I'm especially swollen in the morning haha. Sometimes there is sudden pain that lasts a few seconds or some itch but I think it's normal for incisional? That's what the doc said. It's kind of like pain from a cut. As for redness I can't tell but the incision scar is definitely still present, my doc did say it will go away after 6 months

thanks for sharing. i'm leaning towards gyaluhmna dr ahn because i see more journals and conferences for eye surgery.

I think this is a tough question, everyone heals differently. Technically, many doctors told me the complete heal should take up to a year; if you are not happy with the result, you can do a revision after 6 months generally. By the way, i did the incisional eyelids surgery in Nov last year, my eyelids are still swollen now.

Hi does anyone know or having experienced in clinic called IZIEN???Or CLASSY??Im thinking of doing ptosis epi and incision correction over there.. im also thinking about regen but then i dont know which dr is good since they're such a big hospital. I'm afraid they will give *not so good dr" since i cant speak korean and my English isn't that good either

Still swollen a year and 2 months after ... lol =/ )(not very obvious but in close ups u can tell)
Also PM me if you want to know more about REGEN :smile: They're quite good imo

Hi Linlin18?
Did you do your eyelid surgery on regen? May i know how is it? The result satisfaction and procedure? Which doctor are you using? Im also thinking going there but still don't know which doctor is good since they are big hospital. Are the after surgery care also good?

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread
Hi Linlin18?
Did you do your eyelid surgery on regen? May i know how is it? The result satisfaction and procedure? Which doctor are you using? Im also thinking going there but still don't know which doctor is good since they are big hospital. Are the after surgery care also good?
#

id: tiara224

I go alone last year Nov for fg and quite enjoying alone though . No worry , everything will be ok

Your eyes are beautiful Shirleysally. I would also like to know where you did your eyebrows embroidery? Thanks