BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Where did you get yours done?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello both

Have you found out which clinics do a good job with parallel creases? I am on a similar boat-- wanting high parallel crease.. would appreciate if you could let me know what doctors are good for this

• 3 months later...
I got high ish double parallel lids at MVP, although I wanted them higher, but I had double parallel to begin with so I guess it was easier to do high parallel
I do not recommend mvp for high parallel unless you already have somewhat parallel to begin with

Hey guys, I am in the same boat, do you guys know which doc in which clinic is good at parallell? I think some doctors in China are said to be good,but they leave scars....

• 2 weeks later...
Did you say you got your eyelid surgery at Banobagi? I really love your before and after pictures, and I'm thinking of getting the exact same procedure. Do I just walk in the clinic and tell the receptionist that I would like Dr. Park Sun Jae to perform the procedure? Or is it whoever you get paired up with -.- Also I think I need to get both ptosis correction and double eyelid surgery. Does double embedding cover both of that or must you pay extra? I'm korean but I'm not really that fluent in korean so I'm planning to go together with my mom next year over the summer to get the surgery. Thank you so much and your eyes look really awesome. Oh btw I've heard non incisional methods are prone to unfolding more than the incisional methods. Is this true?

If you know when you are going to Korea it is recommended that you make an appointment for consult with the doctor you want first. If you just walk in it could be that you have to wait a long time or worse he is not around for example.

I'm planning to go in January. I do not want to put a deposit until I have a face to face consultation or know which clinic I want. How tough will it be to get a slot in this month do you think? I will only be there for 16 days.

It of course depends on the clinics you are visiting, but Jan is during a school holiday and clinics should be busy which might make it a bit harder. Just a tip, in case you have no other options, if you can manage it would be best to plan you clinic consult at the beginning of the week, so you can have the surgery during that week and take "advantage" of the weekend to heal. Typically going for consults at the end of the week, will mean surgery the next week, meaning you will "lose" a few days if you know what I mean.

But as many mentioned before, going outside peak season would be better.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello, I plan to go to SK end of October for DES, probably also epi. I've shortlisted the following clinics:
JK
ITEM
April 31

Any reviews on those?
Also, I will not book/pay for slot before a face to face consultation. Is it peak season now? Do you think I can have surgery the secon day after consultation?

Thank you

Hello,

I am planning to go to South Korea in mid-December to get DES. I messaged some of the PS clinics for an online consultation. They all recommended me to get ptosis and either epi or lateral with the DES.

My list of clinics so far are:
1) Teuim
2) Dream
3) MVP

I also read some good reviews about Orange. My friend recommended to find before and after pictures, but I can only find their promotional images. Please pm me, if you can share you before and after with me. I would really appreciate it. In addition, if you have any suggestions or recommendation please let me know!

Thank you.

Thanks!

LOL... maybe I read it wrong. I can't seem to find the post where I read about it.

Thank you for your reply. I want to know for how long I will have to take medicines after DES, because I'm still breastfeeding and will have to stop for the time I take the medicines