Journal of my plastic surgery in Seoul

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now my definitive list is:

DAPRS
The Line

I am going to spend the next day or two figuring out the final 3 for consults. In the running are LaPrin, Trend, Deluxe, Lavian, Item and Channel.

As I've said before, I desire to do all of my procedures at once, so that will weigh heavily in my decision along with results and cost.

I put the clinics above. I haven't done as much research on lipo as the rest, so I will be doing that this week. I am doing my torso and possibly inner thighs. I am willing to do my lipo in a separate surgery if I can do the rest of my procedures together first AND if I can do without GA. I am staying for 5 weeks, so I can do that, but my health is paramount.

Here, I talked to DA for you and got you the Korean price. Bring this screenshot to your consultation so that Docfinder doesn't get any commission... You're welcome.

(VAT not included, but you're not Korean so they shouldn't be charging you VAT)
Incisional Double Eyelid with Ptosis : 2 million KRW
Osteotomy Rhinoplasty + Alar Reduction : 2.5 million KRW
Accusculpt: 1.2 million KRW per area
Breast reduction revision : 6 ~ 10 million KRW

Just a friendly reminder that Docfinder is robbing you blind.

[​IMG]

To be honest he really doesn't want me to have any PS done but he is supportive about it because he wants me to be happy but he asked that I leave my lips alone. I feel like my bottom lip is a little disproportionate to my upper lip and I've had fillers injected into my upper lip to help balance it out but I didn't really like how fake it made my lips look. Luckily fillers are not permanent so I feel like I can live with my lips the way they are now.

If you don't want to post your before and after pics here, then maybe you can PM them to me, if you don't mind of course. I would really like to see how your results turn out. :smile:

Wow thanks for sharing that! That's a significant price difference!

Wow, thank you so much for this. This is going to help all of us who are considering DA ^^

WOW, thank you so much! That was very kind of you to do! :hugs:

The difference is truly incredible (and a freaking shame). They didn't add my lipo in so I'll just bluff my way through that part. LMAO

I just saved it and printed it out for my SKPS (South Korean Plastic Surgery) folder.

It's great that he's so supportive! I think that's important.

I will definitely consider posting my pics. I can always hide my face. lol

I've seen the name around, but haven't looked into it. Since I am having many procedures done, I have to find a place that is great at all of it. Lipo isn't as important as my face. I will check them out, thanks!

I highly recommend you go to DARPS alone though. If you happen to go with Docfinder, since Docfinder is registered as a guide at DARPS, they will most likely give you all the excuses in the book as to why you can't have that price, such as 'because it's the Korean-only price.' Docfinder has to get paid one way or another and DARPS will lose money if they pay Docfinder out of that price. DARPS has an in-house translator though.

I know these things because my friend also works as a guide so I know how the whole system works. Guides such as Docfinder are guaranteed a % of commission from the surgery fee of each customer they bring to a clinic, thus why clinics have to raise their price for foreigners - so the clinic and guide can both get paid.

Damned, The Korean price vs Foreigners (docfinder) price is huge difference....seriously. Sodium a full out proof that that they charge us way more :sad:

A really eye opener for me. So i will polish my bargain skill, or finding me a korean friend in Denmark :smile:

If I have half my girls price (40% - 50%) or just getting korean prices. I will be 100% so so happy. Keep me in my budget, and theres still some left for me. When my girl is healing and sleeping, i will go sightseeing and look after food ;) and good food places for her and eurasianbeauty: Porridge deluxe, when the can open mouth a little and walk around ;)

eurasianbeauty

I am bowing for you. The researching time through PB and babitalk really really takes a long time. You really done great, right now my eyes are square form laptop screen :graucho:

I used my time trying to polish the list my girlfriend want to visit. End up having more lol :P

Ok. Updated list:

1. Lavian
2. Deluxe
3. Girin
4. The Face Dental
5. Iwell
6. Wannabe
7. Opera
8. The Line
9. Unique
10. Item

If anyone knows some bad reviews or something, feel free to comment :biggrin:

Okay, now is the prices from some clinics contacted through kakaotalk and some don't even answer.... :tdown:

Lavian, average:

V-Line: 2 mil - 3.5 mil krw
Two Jaw: 12 mil - 15 mil krw (I went out and dig me a hole to live in. Don't know if prices are cheaper on korean prices)
Filler(1cc): 400k - 700k krw
Skin lifting (very variety): 2 mil - 8 mil krw
Slanted eye: 1 mil - 2.5 mil krw

The Face Dental:

V-line: 4.4 mil krw
Two jaw: 11.5 krw

Girin, best answer and showed on picture what they will do on my girlfriend face. Prices now exact:

Eyelid revision: from 2.5 mil krw
Reducing Lateral Canthous: No average, doctor need to check first
Upper lid fat grafting: 1 mill krw
Nose revision: from 4 mill krw
Jaw reduction: 7 mil krw
---

I will contact the clinics through skype to make appointment and before jumping on the plane the list will be updated.

We were talking about that on Kakao. :lol:

Ooooo. I might need to contact Girin just to see what they do on my face. Might try to contact them in Korean (use Google Translate) and see if that changes anything pricewise.

I decided to post why I crossed a few clinic off of my list. I have seen some people reading about the issues at the clinic and still going with them, then coming back and complaining about their results. I want to put the issues I've found in one place.

Grand - TWO people died. One due to an overdose of anesthesia because the doctor kept leaving the operating theater.

Wonjin - a girl died because they switched doctors. It was a dentist who did her surgery, not the doctor she consulted with. There are many reports of botched patients as well.

Jewelry - Took pictures and had a party while a patient was asleep on the table.

Faceline - Botched procedures and they give Korean paperwork to patients who don't read or understand Korean (without an interpreter).

ID - Deceptive business practices, doctor switching and botched results. '

Pitangui - MANY botched procedures.

I have yet to find out which clinic it was that collected jawbones and displayed towers of them (with the patients' names written on them). It was illegal for numerous reasons and they were fined. If anyone knows what clinic that was, please PM me.