BeautyHacker

Journal of my plastic surgery in Seoul

Hi eurasianbeauty, did you read anything about the doctors at Item ps by any chance? Some of the doctors there are from grand and I'm worried if the doctors that came to item were the doctors that had to do with those issues.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking a break from the board for personal reasons.

I will be back before leaving for Korea.

*** This is my thread. I created it to share information and my personal experiences. What you do with that information is up to you. If you can't be nice, please don't post. Thank you. ***

i'm travelling to Seoul in mid Feb for forehead implant. See you around in kangnam...!

• 1 month later...
Hey babe, could you share links to the many botched procedures by pitangui? I was intending to consult with them actually, would love to hear more.
Btw, can someone PLEASE share information are Hershe, I can't seem to find any reviews on them ;(

I read most of them on here, actually. I went back several years and researched each clinic that I was interested in. I also searched the internet and RealSelf.com.

I just heard that there were 2 more deaths in Seoul. One is being reported as JayJun.

Hey, miss Eurasianbeauty, you are back!! Did you get any surgeries yet? I remember you said around this time you would get something done in Korea, right?:smile:

Do you know in which clinic the other death happened?

I'm going next month.

No, I don't. If and when I find out what the other clinic is, I will let you know.

Someone said this

They wrote 제이준성형외과 and 비포앤애프터성형외과 which is jayjun and before & after clinic

From the article, we know J ps is in yeoksam-dong and B ps in cheongdam-dong. Jayjun is in yeoksam and bna is in cheongdam so its possible

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Hi I was wondering why is Pintangui on this list, what's negative about their procedure ? Do you have any reference. I'm just curious because they were my number choice on my list of clinics to go when I arrive in Seoul.

• 1 year later...