BeautyHacker

Fat graft at Kim Han Sung today ~

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck! If you don't mind sharing, how much are you paying and how many top up procedures are included?

When you're stuck in your room recovering,maybe you can write up a report to let us know how the whole thing from consult to surgery went? Reviews of Kim Hansung are hard to find here so we could use the info. Thanks!

When I first went into the clinic , I saw their customers are all Korean , I don't see any foreigner here , I'm the only one , I like a lady staff nt sure what's her name ,she's kind and helpful , and also doctor ,he's patient and slowly explain the procedure and ask my need , their staff do not speak good English , we communicate using translator AND body language ,lollll !!! And doctor Kim he speaks ok English so it's enough to communicate .

I paid 1,500,000 won for 1st time fat graft , and 800,000 for 2nd time fat graft , I booked consultation online one mth before I came to Korea , as they have tight schedule ,I got only 30mins consultation hours ,but it's enough , as I do a lot homework online , I knew most of the things that doctor told me , after consultation with doctor , I met a lady to discuss about the price and surgery date , but one thing is their price is firm and same with Korean ,they do not charge extra on foreigners , but we can get tax refund in the airport ,so it's around 1.36krw ,the procedure is simple and no pain but really looks scary at first , after surgery they help me to go into a room , lye on a bed to sleep ,and doctor came in to ask for my condition which makes me feel warm

Again ,sorry for my manglish

Thanks your english is fine! Interesting to find out price is firm, 1.5/800 is fair price though. After surgery, how many follow up appointments do you have to go back for? Do you have to go back every day so they can check on you? When can you go home?

4 follow up appointments , which is day 1 ,3 ,5 ,7 , I spent 10 days in Seoul Included consul station ,surgery day and post op care , they'll provide a box of pumpkin juice after surgery ,but we have to buy medicine(antibiotics,anti-swelling etc) in pharmacy which cost me 30,000+krw,I'll go back on 16th

What are the reasons you chose Kim Hansung for fat graft? Did you talk to anyone who had it there before? Also, did you bring your own translator or is there English translator who works there? I hope you are healing well! Can you go outside to eat and shop yet? :smile:

I actually did some research on Korean forum , and I just based on their review also pic from their website I pick them ,because I wouldn't want to go to the hospital that mostly international customer . I done bring any translator as I can communicate with doctor , and I believe translator will cost you more ,the staff can speak little English only like yes /no or some really basic one , but don't worry as doctor can speak and I try to use the most simple word and speak slowly so they can easily understand .i not dare to open my mouth wide to eat ,I scared it'll affect my fats so I bought porridge from gs25 ,I take porridge ,bread ,milk and pumpkin juice only . I'm still not ready to go out cause everyone will stare at you , lolll.

Thank you for sharing with us! Happy healing to you! May I ask on your followup appointments, does it include any deswelling treatment? Make sure you take good care of your incision mark too from where they took the fat from. And rest lots!!

Thank you for sharing! Kim Hansung is my first choice for fat graft as well! :smile:

May I ask for a link for the korean forum you mentioned? And also, how did you find your translator?

Thank you!

Thanks ! Yea ,they using laser for deswelling treatment and I had two injections for anti-infections on day 1 also .

Hi , you may check out FRESH ps also , as I know they charge 1.65krw for 2 times , but I'm more into dr.kim work . I uses Naver ,Daum ,Babitalk and also dr.kim website ,there is a lot of patient comment after their surgery , but u need to create an account log in their website to see the photos and comment . I used google chrome so it can automatically translate their word , and some I really don't understand I'll ask my Hangul teacher .

That's awesome!! So happy for you!! How are you healing so far? I'm not sure when your leaving Seoul. But when I went on the plane to go back home I got more swollen. Maybe due to the high pressure? Just wanted to give you a little heads up so don't get too nervous about it!!

Omg , I felt that I'm more swollen when I sleep a lot , and I can't stop touching my face because my cheek looks super chubby now , did you take any supplement helps for minimise swelling ?