BeautyHacker

Fat graft at Kim Han Sung today ~

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi , Dr.Kim took my fats from lower buttock near upper thigh .
For fg on other area I'm not sure , but I do know they have kind of procedure .
Here you go , www.Kimhansung.co.kr

Definitely need for 2nd top up or probably 3rd , as I'm super skinny before . Yea ,they charge 800,000 for 2nd top up . But if go back within 3 mths you got cheaper , but I can't do it , as the date too close and it also Chinese New Year d .

Thank you ~
Let me recalled ,I think it took about 2 weeks , and a month to looks natural .

@isabelle89 just want to say you look beautiful. Congratulation on getting a successful fat grafting procedure. Looking at the success of your outcome and I am now interested in getting this fat grafting done to fix ONE side of my face which looks like it has lost its volume after my rhinoplasty and this is along time ago. I don't know if its related and I am no expert either but I do notice it more and more in pictures. Having said that I am in my mid-40s so maybe I should expect that however it is something that I notice and it bothers me somewhat. I don't need to reach perfection at this point in my life but probably, I would like to look nice.

If you don't mind me asking, does the doctors or anybody at the Kim Han Sung speak English at all? Also can you put some recommendations out as to the hotels and the area where the clinic is locate?

Thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for sharing! Love the result of your fg.
I intend to go Korea early April this year for eye lid surgery and fat graft. Kind of confused with all the options at the moment.
KHS will definitely be one of my shortlisted options!

Hi , sorry for late reply , Dr.kim speaks English ,but their staff don't , buy no worry you will only face them when you make payment and follow up treatment so it won't have any communication problem . For your refer ,KHS just beside Rex hotel .

Ahh , if not wrong it's micro fats something with PRP

Yeah ! You can visit them to have a consultation before you decide ,I'm thinking on eyelid surgery on June too !!any shortlisted clinic for eyelid yet ?

Hello Isabelle,

Thanks for your reply. I did WECHAT them a few times but they just never reply. Very disappointing........

By the way, it seems that your fat graft disappeared quite alot, have you done your 2nd graft?

We chat?? I don't think they have wechat though ... btw you can comment on their website as the doctor will reply you personally (Korean web ) yup , but it's now permanently stay ,fat graft will only stayed 30-40% depends on individual , don't put too much hope that it will stay 60% or more .