BeautyHacker

Fat graft at Kim Han Sung today ~

Yes they do have Wechat. I got it from the English website. I will try their korean website, but i don't understand korean !! hahaha ....

I was hoping fat grafting will stay at least 50%. I have a friend who did hers 4 years ago, till now still good !

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did u consider doing at Kim Han Sung? I am going Korea in April. Hopefully I will have good recommendations for u after Im done:smile:

Thank you for the information. Would you have the website / location for the Rex hotel? Is the hotel clean / livable. I was on KHS web English side and submitted two posts and but I am not sure how the web response form works because when I submit them, they disappear and get no confirmation after it's been submitted. There is password set for each post I have submitted. Should I call them? Like others I don't know Korean so that is my worry. Any suggestions to get a hold of them would be greatly appreciated. And thanks again for your inputs.

Actually KHS is one of my shortlist to do eye also since I would like to have fat grafting done together:smile: Hopefully will have smooth communication with doc:smile:

Ahh ... I tried to called them before I had decide with KHS ,but front desk do not understand English or Mandarin , you may use google chrome to translate the Korean web and try to create an account . Or , you may try to consult on KakaoTalk ,but I'm not sure whether doctor will reply there . Let me know if it works . I never stay in rex hotel before , because for me it's quite out of my budget , but I do know some forummer they stayed there , and it's a 4 stars hotel , should be not bad .

No worry , doctor is good , speaks slowly and clearly to communicate , it's better if you can bring them a picture of your desire eye shape ,cause he do ask me for a picture of face shape before , but I did not ready any ,lolll

I Kakao them too. No reply! And im not able to message them from the korean website as i don't understand Korean & though im using Chrome, it doesn't translate the website :=(. It gives an impression like they are not interested to do foreign business ... ...

Erm ...I'm not sure . If not a peak season should be ok .

Yea , there are mainly focus on Korean that why I'm choosing them ,I'll try to Kakao them to see if they reply , but sometimes those front desk scared of foreign language and they will just ignore your msg , once you can get in touch with doctor then easier . I'll might try to create an account on their web if you want . Let me know if you need help .

Thanks so much Isabelle!!! That will be great !!! My Kakao account is "Cassandra". I can struggle to type in Chinese if they can communicate in Chinese better. I just need to confirm their full face PRP fat grafting price and if it's the same price as yours, then i'm safe to make an appointment

You are welcome . You can add mine KakaoTalk if you have more question , same to those who added me before , I just got my account back cause I had a car accident in Taiwan , phone damaged, and lost all the contacts and Kakao message . They don't speak Mandarin , but I can help you to ask on their website , my KakaoTalk is Isabelle89.