BeautyHacker

Fat graft at Kim Han Sung today ~

Dr kim hansung walk out for consultation during half way of surgery?
Anyway did u manage to do fg at korea?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Isabelle. Thank you for your post. It’s very informative and your results are lovely. I’m in the early stage of research myself. What were your biggest fears before booking the surgery in? How do you feel about them now? I’m really scared to make wrong decisions for myself. I would love to know more about your experience x

• 4 weeks later...
Guys, i did acculift on full face at fresh clinic and hating my result. It looked assymetric and sunken.

I am considering KHS ps for fat grafting to get bck volume on my face. The problem is the assymetry :sad: i wonder if he’s able to adjust.

Anyone else planning to do fat graft? Or already done them?

• 7 months later...
I’m planning to go this fall to KHS, Fresh and MVP for fat grafting but leaning towards KHS with seeing all the good reviews.
Does anybody know the approx cost or quote they will give for a full face fat graft? Saw a previous post saying 13000-15000 but wondering what currency that was?

Thanks everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
WOAH, i thought i was the only one going to KHS. but thats was many years ago . btw , i didn't came up to the forum for a long time , so i'm not sure which post are you mentioning . you may create an enquiry to the doctor on their website , they'll quote you price , write it in english .

Ooops .. a lil late to reply your post . still feeling good after 2-3 years , my biggest fear hmm... i'm actually kinda excited , my only fear is after surgery , worrying the swelling , worrying people notice it:P

hi. Did your fats survive or did you go for a top up?

I think this happens at every clinic. It's not like they leave the patient alone on the table the nurses and anesthesiologist are still there. Also, the doctor would also properly sanitize himself again before resuming on the patient.

I definitely wants a 2nd top up to make it more perfect , but i keep losing weight from the past 2-3 years cause of gastro reflux , so i did not go for 2nd top up until now. i would say it's stays , but it will goes down if you lose weight , but overall my fats stays around 50% after 2-3 years with 5kg of fats losing.

Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...
I hope you'll keep us posted about your journey. Fresh is very commercial therefore easily accessible for foreigners. KHS and MVP are very elusive. I only managed to find 1 positive review for each on here by Isabelle and missOrange respectively. And this is not enough info for me to base my decision on. So frustrating...

Well so far I have had online consultations with Fresh and MVP and they have both been timely and attentive in our chats over Whatsapp. KHS is one I’m really interested in but it seems they cater to more the Koreans and don’t make it too easy for foreigners to navigate their site.

Is anyone planning to go this October?

• 4 weeks later...
I’m going in mid September. I’m going to to do acculift, prp fg and under eye fat positioning. I’m 44. I have been reading a lot of reviews here and something tells me Fresh is a 50/50 thing. Someone told me her friend hates her fg at Fresh. Sigh it’s hard to decide, really. I’ll be consulting Uvom and Namu. Now I’m keen to explore KHS haha!

To look normal , you need 1-3 months depends on your body. I took one month to look not so obvious and 3 months to look natural