BeautyHacker

Fat graft at Kim Han Sung today ~

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went in for a consult without an appointment yesterday, and although they were really busy, they squeezed me in for a quick chat. I saw the doctor for 2 mins (because he was in the middle of surgery) so it was hard to get to know him. So for now, I have no opinion of the doctor.

The consult person quoted me 13000 for forehead FG, and 15000 ish for full face. They were honest and didn't try to push or sell me anything extra. Actually, they said I only needed my forehead done, and not the rest, so thats my plan. Their patients were Korean in the waiting room, and the receptionists were all friendly.

This place also requires you to stay in the country for 2 full weeks. It's one of their requirements, so make sure if you're planning to get it done here, you plan accordingly.

I plan to consult with a few other places, before deciding, but I thought I'll share this experience with you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
I stayed 10 days in Korea for fat graft , and yes the price is reasonable and not negotiable. May I know what is the currency for 13000?

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I would never go there based on that alone. That is how people die.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi I wanted to do fat grafting also. May I know you did only one time so far? I have consult with KHS and they said must do second time within 6 months is it true? Or did you do second time within 6 months?

Hi , sorry for the late reply , hasn’t been here for long time until I opened up my old email and saw notifications. For best results, need to touch up with 6-12 mths which I got told by my doctor , however , I did not go for 2nd touch up as I lose a lot of weight and I wrote a message to the doctor , he suggested to gain more weight or 2nd surgery . So ... I’m still in my progress to gain more weight . Hopefully can done by this year .

Reply on above