BeautyHacker

Fat graft at Kim Han Sung today ~

Can you post update pics so we can see how the swelling is progressing from day to day? Do you feel comfortable going out yet?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sleeping upright? Or with a travel pillow? I took some vitamin c drink when I was in Seoul that a pharmacy recommended me. And when I went back to Canada, since we don't have pumpkin juice here. A friend recommended me to drink pineapple juice and eat pineapples. I found that that actually worked for myself =]

I actually start to go out on day 3, can't wait to shop and go for hair do also . For pics , I don't think I'm gonna post it. But I can show you my before pic and after pic (day 4)

IMG_1479030452.342438.jpgIMG_1479030461.683565.jpg

I brought a small pillow with me , I used to sleep on one's side but I know it's good to sleep upright .
Ah , that's great , I'll try your method , thanks a lot .

Thank you for the pictures isabelle! Your swelling is going down fast enough and your results are great!:smile: My face has a similar shape to yours.

Did dr Kim mention when you have to get top up/2nd fat graft and if more than one top ups are needed to make the fat permanent? How far apart?
Because in his before and after's people usually need 3 fat grafts which all are done within 6 months (which looks kind weird to me)
Also, did he say how much fat is estimated to survive?

Thank you!:smile:

ahhh,i look super chubby now , and my eyes looks small after fat graft , i actually have big eyes .definitely need to top up 1-2 times in 3-6 months times he says, but i'll top up after 6 months as i read some blog they mention 6 months is the final result .fat survival rate is also depends on our conditions , around 50% fats will stay

How are you feeling so far? Are you liking your results? Oh my! I thought i was the only one that felt that my eyes got smaller too. I'm thinking of getting ptosis next year in hopes to regain my old eyes. Or I'm just getting old hahhahahaa

I actually got longer eyes on first day fat graft ,like doing epi because doctor do fat graft on my nose also so it makes my eyes looks longer , but after the swelling goes down , my eyes looks smaller than before .i might getting Epi and lateral on my 2nd fat graft ,lolll

I like my forehead , it looks just so nice , but my cheek still swollen , doctor told that I need a month for more natural look ,and my chin looks quite good too but I'll told doctor I want v line looks for next time so it won't looks round .

Do you have kakao? :smile:If you want pm it to me!

• 2 weeks later...
I am 56 years old and would like to correct the aging problem. Has anyone have any knowledge/experience/reviews of these 2 procedures? What clinic to go for? Please help me out, thank you in advance.
1.Fat Grafting to the Jowls, mouth corner.
2. removing eye bag under eyes.

• 1 month later...