BeautyHacker

LOWER EYELID SURGERY experience in Opera Plastic Surgery, S.Korea

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
If your lower eyelid are like mine, you will have a great result too. Wish you luck!

It will deduct 10 year out of your age. Good luck and yes definitely visit the clinic for a consultation. I totally recommend them :smile:

I know that many are afraid of lower eyelid because of the scar and confused the exact location (received the most dm about these 2 besides my surgeon) You can check mine; they are under the eyelashes. It is taken on the 7th day and the stitches are still there.

Sorry but this seems like a shill review to me. I bet you were promoted (correct me if I'm wrong).
I was going to consult with Opera as well and here it looks like I shouldn't. Here's why:
1) THE FIRST AND MOST OBVIOUS REASON.
I checked your earlier posts from 2017 when it looks like you wrote by yourself full of grammar mistakes in English very typical for Russian native speakers. And all of a sudden your review is perfectly clear with no grammar mistake and expressions. Like really how did you go FROM "I did tryed, It's doesn't work" TO "He was patient enough to answer each and every question I had".
Looks like someone wrote in instead of you.
2) "Some doctors at other clinics got annoyed when I asked them too many questions" - like really?
3) "Thinking back, choosing Opera clinic was the best decision in my life" - Would anyone state something like this in real review?
4) Full of fake review cliche like
- "I really thank doctor Kwon who gave me a new face and new image and especially a new life! He is such a gentleman with top surgery skills. I recommend Opera to my close friends. If you ask me, I would recommend having a surgery at Opera, too!"
- Recommendation of local friend and etc.

Again, I might be wrong. This is just what I noticed and wanted to share to others so they can choose whether to believe it or not. Opera 스냅샷_2018-10-16_175250_forum.purseblog.com.png

So sad that my thread to be accused like this. I posted pictures and hoped to help readers. Sorry if my sentences and experiences are only good for the clinic and too satisfying. I wish no more judgement by this comment and hope still my photos and information in writing about the surgery I shared can help some.

Thank you for sharing its good to know opera can do white girl eyes. These are the only white girl eye pics I have seen anywhere from Korea. But I am getting my upper lid done too so nervous about looking like a bug eyed catlady

That being said I have seen your face on the opera blog. Sorry :/ I don't mean to be rude.

I can see why I understand but just you know that I didn't edit any of those photo. I wrote the review to tell you my surgery and everyone liket it and opera said that they had many inquiries about my case and they found out about my review. Then, they offered a model contract and asked me if it is okay to use my photos (opera blog). It was not my first intention but when i'm happy and they're happy and I already posted my photo so I said Okay.

When I was worried about all the surgery and finally it is over and it looks good, I thanked them a lot. Maybe I had to comment when I was proporsed for the model? I don't know, again I just hope that my before and after photos can be helpful.

Good for you that your result came out great and also got offered a model. What was the deal? because I have a very tight budget and wanted be a model too (opera, cinderella, laprin, pitangui are my list) I haven't heard yes from any of those clinic but really want to get it done under my budget.

• 3 weeks later...
I had a consultation at opera with dr.Park and do you know anything about him?
I was quoted for 1.3mil for fat repositioning and non incisional double eyelid for krw 800.000!!! This is the lowest quote I got and actually I have a good feeling about him . He had done the same case like me and before after was also good. Only thing is that, I never heard of his name so I'm not sure. Anyone advise?
This is the kind of only thread about the lower eyelid surgery. Any help would be nice!

When I had an online consultation with them, he/she said their surgeon do all the eye surgeries and will introduce a right surgeon after seeing in person... so when I asked who does the most of cases of lifting, they said they recommend dr.Kwon. Why don't you ask them like this? or if you are in korea, check out the cosmetic apps. Like Soyoung, chinese community, they said they all post before/after photos.

• 5 months later...