BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

Alright thanks for the response Chris! It's great to have you logging back in and keeping us updated on progress over time! From the sounds of it, the augmentation permanently fixed your issue and your head shape just looks so normal haha.

So no other side effects or issues to report?

I hope to get this done once the restrictions are lifted.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank for the reply :smile: it very difficult to find clinic that do this surgery.

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure if Ashly117 is still on the forums but would love to hear an update.

Randomly I was on a hairloss forum and saw a poster that might be Ashly. The photos are from early 2019 that still indicates the plagiocephaly issue...

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54934-3000-grafts-all-body-hair-donor-not-touched-w-dr-bisanga/?tab=comments#comment-517957

Ashly would love to hear from ya.

That's definitely him. Weird. The pictures on this forum make his head look a lot better. Maybe the ones on that forum are extreme angles? Still confusing nonetheless. Everyone else's testimonials have been good still, so I really am confused!

Hey folks! From the UK, just came across this forum. Does anyone know whether they can fix scaphocephaly? Basically I have an elongated, narrow head shape that slopes at the back, was never corrected as a kid. Is this something the doctor could help with dya think?

I believe so, yes, from what I’ve read. But as the person above stated, it’s best to get in contact with the doctor.

How long did it take for them to reply? And do you know if the virus has affected the possibility of getting the surgery in any way?

I've emailed several times over the past 2 weeks and haven't yet received a reply, their website doesnt mention anything to do with covid so not sure whether hes replying to emails at the moment.