BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

We are all literally talking about jogak here so yes. And you can definitely get it done

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did the jaw surgery help with the asymmetry and size difference between the 2 sides of your jaw?

Id love to see before and after pics if you don’t mind as I’m considering the same surgery.

did you go to Korea for it?

Hi, sorry for the late reply. After Korea I went to Taiwan and the Phillipines for a small vacation before returning back to the US (end of Jan) and it's been very busy as I've been gone 11 half months with my career; I've been playing catch up! The surgery went well, in fact I achieved near perfect symmetry to the left back side of my head which was normal in curve . He basically mirrored the right to the left. He did have to shave a spot along the upper area of the back of my head to make his incision as my hair is not straight ( able to lift up or part ) it's coarse . Since then it's grown in and is a little shorter than the surrounding hair however I'll be getting a haircut soon to even it all out. No issues , sickness, severe swelling or uncomfortable resting or standing pain. I'll be deploying back out soon and have been busy is all guys- be well

Yea, I believe Dr.Jogak can fix it.

From what I've seen, it looks like you would be a good candidate. A lot of the pictures are tough to decipher, since a lot of them are girls with a bunch of hair. A but your skull shape looks pretty straightforward, like mine.

It looks good. How much material was he able to apply to your skull? It doesn't look as dramatic as the other guys (Chris) as far as depth goes. Was there any issues with stretching your skin?

Chris, do you have any more before photos? The depth of your skull is dramatic compared to other photos I've seen. Almost like your skull wasn't really that bad to begin with. Let me know thanks

Yes i went to korea for it. My before and after is at the end if you scroll down

https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/971342-vline-at-the-face-dental-non-incision-under-eye-filler-at-garosu-ps/page-2

Jaw surgery helped a LOT i actually look younger than before. But also i still have an asymmetry that depresses me (my cheeks), still searching for something that could help. Also i got a double chin from the surgery because it removes part of your bone hence why that happens. This side effect happens to a lot more people than you would think,but others are lucky if nothing happens to them

Look on older pages i posted some before pics but my hair was long, the reason mine looks “dramatic” is because it varies to how flexible ur scalp or something is, my scalp was extremely thin and he was able to squeeze like 54 mm of bone cement 1 mm off the maximum he was able to put, and my head was just flat nothing else most people have plagio or abnormal heads mine was kinda abnormal but more just flat so it was a easy fix i think

Heres an update guys, i think the incision sight is completely unnoticeable by now and its going good, no head is perfect guys just cause it appears nice and round doesn’t mean its 100% perfect, itll take time to be happy as well u wont become automatically healed mentally of course, its a process

Hi Chris,

Thanks for posting here about your experience! I'm wondering if you hired a translator to translate for you or do you find there to be no problem communicating with Dr. Song?

After a lot of research decided that 50 mL of bone cement will not be sufficient for the look I'm going to achieve. Even though eppley is more expensive his customized inserts might be a better option for me. There are limitations to Bone cement in it can only be applied one time in the same spot. I fear I'll never resolve this issue with my skull SMH.

Based on your headshape, I do think Dr Song can make your head look more rounded than flat, but i guess it depends on how rounded you want it to be.

Sup, Just found out about this forum after a year of researching Plagiocephaly and surgery options. There’s hardly any information about plagio online, especially with cases that go untreated and lead into adulthood like me. I’m 20 btw, male. This deformity has affected me so much. Not only is my head flat on one side, my face is incredibly, horrifically asymmetrical. Apparently no one in my family nor group of friends can notice it tho, so I guess that’s good. However, my self esteem has taken a toll because of plagio. I can’t get haircuts the way I want. I can’t get a fresh fade all the way around my head, otherwise the flatness and unevenness will be exposed at a 3/4 angle. The good side of my head has a nice fade, whereas the subhuman side has hair in order to create the illusion of three dimensionality. My good side is so freaking handsome that I hate looking at it because it reminds me of how I COULD look. On my bad side my ear is bigger, lips are less full, eye is higher and slightly bigger, hairline is farther back, and even my freaking teeth are duller smh like can a guy catch a break... I’m fixing my teeth soon, and I’m getting dermal fillers on my bad side because, I forgot to mention, my nasal fold wrinkle is vastly more prominent of course smh... Those fixes will help tremendously, and afterwards I plan to get my head done at Jogak. Seems to be the only reliable and reputable place out there right now. Fine with me! To anyone whose had the surgery: How does it feel touching the back of you head now? Personally, I can’t wait until the day that I can’t run my hand across a nice round, even skull. Sorry for the long post but I just had to get this off my chest. (Edited for typos)