BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

It looks amazing!!! I am so happy for you! Can you please tell if you feel any weird? Did your hairline on your forehead streched back or do you feel any strechy feeling on your face or anywhere? Thanks a lot!

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering this too, does your ears raise back any? Does your jawline appear more defined?

Mine is just like yours exept the left side of my skull is much larger and rounded than the right. My right side is like 4” from the from of my forehead to the back of my head on the right side. Does anyone know if the surgery helps with sleep. I have trouble sleeping sometime because of the lack of bone on my right side

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I made it here to Incheon Airport , about to head to Seoul once I'm done here in customs . I'm scheduled for my in person consultation with Dr. Song tomorrow early after noon. Will let you guys know how it went and will post before and after pics!

best of luck to u!!!!!!

Good luck to you, really hope you will be satisfied with the result.

Welp, got it done today boys. In a few days when I get the wrap taken off I'll upload before and after pics! A mild headache is all I've got . Dr. Song is very professional and answers all questions. Guy has a sense of humor so easy to talk to.

Man im happy for you. I cant wait to see the results

Hey all,
Surgery went well, he removed my head wrap today and said I was healing well from the surgery. The local area is stilk. Bit swollen from the surgery but and he advised me it can take 3-4 weeks tops depending on the person for the local swelling in the area to go down thus indicating your true head shape post operation. I can still see a change in my head though , my problem area was my right side as the left was fine but right was flat. He touched up my left side a little but mostly the right to make it as assymetrical to the left as possible. I'm the mean time gonna wait a few more days and get my staples removed but In the mean time I'm gonna relax and hang out with some friends. Pics are coming I just prefer to wait until the swelling goes down. At the end of day 1 had a small headache and it was uncomfortable sleeping on my head but day 2 on forward not really any pain to be honest. You guys be safe out there and enjoy your New Year wherever you are! Will report back in time

Hope you are satified with the result so far. As I understand the limitation of this surgery is how stretchable the scalp is to get enough BC. Excited to see your pics. Take care and enjoy your new year celebration.