BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

Below the ears at the top, there are some limitations as he cant put any on muscle so the area below the ears wont have any BC, as for my case i just had a flat head on the upper back of my head so now it looks very nice and natural, i will post an image of an example how it works

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I have been thinking about getting plastic surgery but this is my first time hearing and reading about head augmentation.
You look so great in the after photo and I am happy for you! :smile:

I think it looks great. Happy for you. How does your head feel now after ?

Your results looks great! This is exactly what i need. And any chance you could do a picture from the back of your head or a top view? Nobody ever does those kind of before and afters and im curious. Cause if somone were to look at my from a top angle my head slants and is so uneven and i wanna know if bone cement helps a good amount with that

Thats amazing im so glad it turned out good for you i really wish i could do it soon ): your results look great and thank you for answering and updating!

Not a lot of people do it because who actually pays attention to what your head looks like from above, its mostly from the side and from the back. The back of my head looks flat in all angles though lol

Hopefully this helps, i cant take a good picture from the back i will wait until i see jogak when he takes pictures and then ill send better ones, and if your heads flat from the top bone cement will help its the areas below the ear that have limitations which is what im paranoid about but i think i look just fine, way better then before anyway as u can see^^

Thank you for the kind words i hope my head will be seen as normal as thats all i want, just to blend in, and dont even worry about it! You have all the time in the world to save up and get it whenever you want, i got a cheap standby ticket first class for 500$ and i budgeted in korea everyday i so far have only spent 200$ on food, taxi, subway, drinks, and i been here for 5 days, my airbnb was 150$ a very nice room decent size bed, if anyone has any questions please ask id love to help

Hi Chris, It looks perfect to me. Could you post some more before pictures so we can see the difference ? Did you have to shave part of your hair ?

Hi chriss,
Do u feel like your head was big when it was flat, and after u get surgery it becomes normal or perfect small in shape.?
My skull shape is flat on both sides of head and when I grow more hair to hide its flatness, my head appears bigger size. So I planned to save enough cost and damn sure to do head skull reshape surgery and overcome from my insecurities.. Really glad that u feel happy now. Could u Pls upload some more pictures that u taken before and after so that I can make clear myself whether it's possible for my head to make symmetry.