BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

Man i feel you about insecurity after haircut this is worst for me. We can talk about travel together on private although my goal is to do operation as soon as possible at least till the end of the year.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, I am going to text you privately.

I have flatness on both sides, but the right side is even more flat. I can't hide it with hair anymore because male pattern baldness sucks. I'm saving up money for this surgery. I should be ready for it by February. Anybody else considering being around Korea at that time? It would be nice to have some company there.

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking Jan after my deployment of going

Hello all and I'm glad I too found this post. The right side/back of my head is much more flat than the left side and u wish to have it fixed by the good doctor . I'm currently out of country working and will be done late December. I'm considering January In getting this procedure done. After 36 years of life and maybe 30 of it being socially made fun of me feeling out of place it's time to make a move. Any of you planning on January time frame of heading(pun intended) to the clinic for procedure??

Rodney your story gave me hope.. I'm 36 and habe had enough of it. I'll be seeing the good doctor come January..could you tell me what's this VAT that people who travel to the area on this site state that they receive art the airport upon leaving etc? Did you pay when you got to the clinic with credit/ card for your services or will they only take cash ? As for your hotel did you pay with card when you arrived too or cash up front? How about local eateries, they accept standard debit/card also? Thank you in advance for answering

If you've not gone yet perhaps we can go/meet up when I go in January. I will stay the full 10 days. Hope all is well

Thank you for posting about this. I'll be using the info you gave us to hopefully visit the Dr. in January . Could you explain what VAT is ?

Did you go through with the shaping ?

Hey,

Can you please contact me via Facebook. => Samuel Hibbert and yeah I live in Belgium.

By the way you can just use airbnb as theyre cheaper and you can save up some cash, if youre well off then ignore this

You’re head is similar to mine. Is it pretty flat from top to bottom on the right. And angled from left to right? Also have you done anything about it? And i got a response from both clinics also tahiri quoted me for 40k for a very accurate peek implant and then a doc lampert in miami around 20k. Epply said like 15k but i heard a lot of bad stuff about him. I feel like with my head a implant would be best due to how flat and slanted the right is. At the same time i almost feel like nothig will help. My right side view is so flat and my left is round and normal looking. Epply suggested as right occipital implant but idk about silicone implants i feel it may burst or something with my luck. Also heard the can look and feel unatural. Any answers would greatly help me