BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I guess so. Did u also have the problem? Mine if on scale 1/10 i think mine is 9/10. Dont know if the procedure will give a big change.. I really desperate to get this procedure done because it always make me feels insecure everyday.

Well where are u from? Maybe someone from this forum can create whatsapp group and we can sharing info through whatsapp

Ikho, thank you for sharing your story. Did you show pictures of your head before travelling to Korea or did you go for consultation and then decide to have the surgery?

I sent him some photos of my head, but he didn't say something specific to my case, it's really during the consultation where he can touch your head etc... that he says what is possible.
I still told him in my email that i wanted the surgery right after the consultation, i was sure about my choice.

I opened a discord channel for PS.

I've completed my head augmentation recently and is basically fully recovered. it's been pretty great experience.

Hi everyone!
I’m one month post op and very happy with results. I no longer have to tease my hair and constantly be “poufing” it. Dr. Song was amazing and you can feel that he genuinely cares for his patients. I highly suggest going to him!

The surgery itself was easy and my recovery was great. I basically just spent a week in Korea being a tourist.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask :smile:

What was your recovery like? Did you also get some fluid in your head that went away in like a week?

You are talking about hematoma. No I did not. I wore a bandage on my head for two days and on the third I went in for a check up and dr. Song removed the bandage. I had the staples in for around 10 days.

lmao you sound like me, that's what i would say about my head shape. im sure they can? which implant are you talking about though

I used to ask government hospital at my place. They are not familiar with bone cement for head reshaping but mentioned me about implant. So i guess if bone cement have limit to augment your headshape then i think implant will do the job.. I dont know. Maybe need to meet dr. Song first and let him check my head shape. But i ll waste my money for travelling if the procedure cant be done right?

I'm assuming Jogak only does augmentation but not reducing the bone, right? Like in here: https://i.imgur.com/5NARQna.png
Have a similar issue but not that it bothers me all too much, especially since I have hair. But if he would, I could kill two birds with two stones in one OP. Plus, due to reducing the bone at the top, there would be more "place" left to augment the back of the head. Given the experiences in this thread, Jogak is the best way to go even if it's only augmentation and not reducing.

It depends on how flexible your scalp is i guess, i wouldnt go to a local hospital to ask about it because it is like nonexistent and theyre not familiarized with the procedure. Im sure they only mentioned implant because thats the only thing they know of to add volume.