BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

I think the scar stay for ever, i have no more information about this.
I asked all my questions and made the appointment with Dr.Song by email in english.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, im new here with the same problem and also planning to go to Jogak. would you mind to share some pics before and after? to understand a scale of your happiness now. i am very envy lol. Want to change my life for better. Fed up making my hair every day and never let them get wet and look rediculous. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your stories about this procedure. I have fully paid for my procedure with Dr. Song because of your reviews. It was hard finding any information on this topic. I will post my review once I choose an operation date.

Sorry for answering this late.

@miro8 I asked some before/after photos to Mr. Song and got these
before.png after.png

@L123 I have no pain, everything is fine. The liquid in the back of my head stayed for 1 week then it disappeared. It's even more comfortable since before my head was bigger on one side, now it's more balanced.

Looks great! I have
Did you have any bruising at all? The result looks great by the way!

Congrats! The result is great

I had a bit of liquid in the back of my head (it appeared 2 weeks after the operation) during one week, due to an "hematoma on the occiput", that's all i got.

I will have my surgery on March 6, and will be back to work on March 10, do you think anyone will notice that I had surgery? Did anyone notice in your case?

Once the bandage is taken off, there is only the staples which can be visible, i think you can easily hide them if your hair is enough long.
In my case, i'm at the university so i could keep my beanie during the first week without any problems.

Did you do smth to reduce it or it left by itself by time? the result is impresive, happy for you!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey,

I am not sure if you still use this forum, but just wanted to say that your results look amazing.

Im thinking of doing this but the thought of someone cutting my head open which is close to the brain sounds like a really scary thing. Please could you talk me through what the surgeon did, as in how he cut your head open and how big the actual cut was, what if he accidently cuts through someones scull - or am I reaching lol ?