BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

Uh i'd just advice you to not make him sleep on the flat side. Thats what happened to me as a baby, they just let me sleep on my back a lot instead of changing my sleeping position. I can be assured of this because thats what happened to my baby cousin and then i advised my aunt to make him sleep on different sides throughout the day and the flatness got so much better. Your son is 2 so im not sure it would help at this point, just wait until hes 18 or something to help him with this surgery. :/

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Jogak in Seoul two weeks ago to go through the surgery and the results are satisfying. Here are some before and after pictures. Everything went smooth and the Mr. Song was very friendly and professional.

The only issue that occurred to me was that I am claustrophobic, and can have a hard time if my body is under pressure or I am in small rooms. This will lead to minor panic attacks in worst cases. On the surgery bed, layers will be put on your head which can make you feel trapped if you are too claustrophobic. The solution was general anaesthesia in my case which went good.

After pictures were shot 2 days after surgery (right after the bandages were taken off).

B1.jpgB2.jpg

You look great, your case was very simple as you had a flat curve and some very less assymetry on the back, my case is like severe assymetry and it runs on the whole left side from top to bottom. Plus you got a full head of hair and I'm bald so that makes a huge difference as well. You look super good btw.

Hey man, thanks. I have just seen your picture, and to be honest it does not look like a case which Mr. Song would not handle. We tend to worsen our cases but after performing the surgery, the results are satisfying but never perfect. I think you should get in touch with him and attach your picture.

I am in contact with him, we did speak and it's like a really severe case in my scenario, anyways I was curious to what extent did he put the bone cement to your sides ? Like he obviously put cement right on the back but he must've put some on the sides as well right?

As the back of my head, the sides curving were also flat. I talked on this issue with him and there are limitations as you cannot put bone cement on muscles. The sides of the head are mainly made of muscles, and therefore cement could not be put in those areas. However I think I can see a slight difference on the sides also, as I guess the bone cement on the back made up for the flat sides also.

Ooh so like my sides have like more of bone without muscle because of a very different headshape altogether, so maybe you can apply bone cement to sides where there is no muscle.

This can only be found out by the doctor during surgery, as he can see through the opening of your head where the muscles are. It’s like taking a chance.

And yeah before you leave I had two questions
1.in what terms would you say that your results lacked ? ( Like you dasa it's not perfect).
2. Is there a maximum amount of bone cement that you can put? Like I have a head which is probably bigger than an avg head, so will more cement be used in my case or is the amount usually fixed everytEve?

I wish I could have more cement on the sides, but as I said the results will not be perfect but you will like it anyways, it’s literally life changing on a daily basis.
I was told that the average thickness of the cement is 1,5 cm, depending on the flexibility of your skin. Again, it might not sound much but it does a HUGE difference in real life. Just 0,5 mm is a lot tbh.

By thickness you mean the upliftment right?

Hi Mario,
how much did u pay for the procedure? and did u claim ur TAX at the airport?