BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

I spoke privately to a few people who did it and also someone else on this thread mentioned it sometime back, and they all said that DR Song can remove it. He had performed the surgery on 2000 people at the time and 2 of them were not happy with the results so they went back to him and asked him to remove it - which he did.

Im not sure how he does it though but I would imagine he will have to soften it before removal because it hardens like the skull.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get where you are coming from but bone cement hardens just like bone, so whilst it will be sitting on your actual skull, it will stay hard and in place. One of the people on the thread told me that its soft when being applied but will harden in literally 1-2 minutes, so the actual procedure i.e. insertion and application actually only takes 3 minutes in total. The doctor literally only has this small window to mold the bone cement around your head and get it right before it hardens.

The first guy who actually got it done (see page 1), said that he could not feel the bone cement under his head. Its almost like he never got anything done, but now has a new head to adapt to lol.

You should message Dr Song and relay your concerns. I did that because quite frankly I am petrified of my head being cut open (even though it is a small cut). He took about 5 days to respond but the wait was worth it. He really answered me in detail and made me feel more at ease about the whole thing. I just need to decide when I will visit Korea to get it done etc.

[QUOTE = "crystaltrina2019, пост: 33025615, член: 665109"] Получавам, откъдето идваш, но костният цимент се втвърдява точно като костта, така че докато той ще седи на действителния череп, той ще остане твърд и на място. Един от хората по темата ми каза, че е мек, когато се прилага, но ще се втвърди буквално 1-2 минути, така че действителната процедура, т.е. Лекарят буквално има само този малък прозорец, за да оформя костния цимент около главата ви и да го направи точно преди да се втвърди.

Първият, който всъщност го е направил (вж. Стр. 1), каза, че не може да усети костния цимент под главата си. Нейната почти като той никога не е получил нищо направено, но сега има нова глава да се адаптира към хаха.

Трябва да изпратите съобщение на д-р Сонг и да предадете проблемите си. Направих го, защото, честно казано, съм вкаменена, че главата ми е отрязана (въпреки че е малък разрез). Отне около 5 дни, за да отговори, но чакането си заслужаваше. Той наистина ми отговори подробно и ме накара да се чувствам по-спокоен за цялото нещо. Просто трябва да реша кога ще посетя Корея, за да го свърша и т.н. [/ QUOTE]

I just want to thank ash for the article, especially the early part which had led me to Korea last year the first time for the other surgeries at the time.

I am now in korea for third time ever since as I type this and had multiple consultations with multiple doctors from different clinics in regards to forehead augmentation as well as back of head augmentation. I had completed the procedure just last March which went very well.
and I am in the healing process now; I will be blogging very extensive details about my experience very soon.

The blog is not yet completed but will be working on it with hoping to be helpful, too.
I will be in korea until the 22nd since I am going to do other surgeries as well after healed enough.

I'd be happy to help or guide those in need, if youre here before april 22nd i can help and a lot and for those that come after that date i can guide you as well.

So if anyone has any questions or concerns at all, don't be afraid to PM me or KakaoTalk me: iAndrix

Hello everybody, just a message to let you know that i'm 3 months post-op and i'm still amazed by the result.
I often touch my head to be sure that it's still there and i'm not dreaming lol.
I can go to the barber, get all the haircut i want, i don't have to hide my head anymore if my hair is too short etc...

Wow! Your results look really great. Thanks for sharing all your research.
Do you know if there exists surgery to make the back of the head SMALLER as opposed to larger?

It is not new but it is kind of rare I'd say? Since not many people think there is a surgery like that because its *bizarre* for them. It has been in the states for some time, and koreans have advanced their techniques lately too

Здравейте, пиша ви от Сеул. Хирургията беше преди няколко часа. Всичко мина добре . Сега имам превръзка на главата, която д-р Сонг ще премахне след 2 дни, след което ще видя резултатите.

Hi Sorry, your postings are not showing up in English. Are you currently in Korea ? How was your flight ?

Hello, I write to you from Seoul. Surgery was a few hours ago. Everything went well . Now I'm having a bandage on the head that Dr Song will remove in 2 days, then I'll see the results.

Wow congratulations that's wonderful. You didn't waste any time. Would you be able to post some before and after pictures here once the bandages come off? Also could you talk us through the procedure please?

Last thing how was your flight as I know you expressed a fear of flying ?

First Dr. Song told me everything about the upcoming operation. Dr. Song was very kind and explained everything carefully. Then he made me a series of pictures of my head. The operation itself lasted about 50 minutes, performed with local anesthesia and a sedative agent intravenously. Everything is painless. Now I have a slight pain in the surgery but I take ibuprofen and everything is fine. I think for the next 3 days to explore Seoul's attractions. Wonderful city, I like it

Good luck and have fun! Cant wait to get that surgery myself... if you are comfortable showing before and after pictures here please do so, would be greatly appreciated.