BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

Not there yet . Will be in January

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much did you take out at the airport for cash in hand when you got there? How did you pay for the metro? I'd the
Gorgeous !

That outlook resonates with me . Same way. Had I had a normal head it will have been different. More enjoyable

thats so nice, im glad it was that way for you! and thank you for the information.

I understand that 100% with the school issue and about the outcome... honestly so much time wouldve been saved if i didnt have this head issue (i backcomb my hair multiple times a day and since im asian it always gets undone bc my hair is too straight.) and other physical issues.

You can buy a metro card in the airport and give them cash to charge to your card. In every subway station there are machines where you can charge your card too or buy another subway/metro card, they have english options.

Hi,
your result looks really amazing. Thank you very much for sharing your experience so far. I think that helps all of us. Would you share your before and after pictures taken by Dr. Song? Thank you again and I hope you will have a better quality of life from now on, as we all dream of.

Hi Chris
Hope everything has went well after the surgery. How are you feeling now ? Can you feel the BC on your head ? or does it getting to feel normal ?
Hope you still are satisfied with the result. Would really like to see some more before and after pictures.
Take care

I am kind of worried about him... I hope everything is good with him.

hi, im so happy i found this. i am from the UK and have always felt so insecure about the back of my head, and i have constantly had to back comb my hair to go out and not have to worry about the shape of it. i have read the feed on this and actually so happy that this surgery exists. i would really like to go to this surgery but so nervous at the same time but think this will be a life changing surgery. in the uk there arent many clinics that offer this treatment, i have done a lot of research and not come across anything that i would be happy with , however learning about this clinic in korea has gave me hope. just need the confidence to go!

im so excited for you, where are you planning on staying and how much are the flights costing? how are you feeling overall? im looking to go in june next year but will see how things go

I messaged you

Congrats Olliejay, I wish u all the best.
I’m also from the UK. Can you please inform me about all your costs and whether or not the costs can vary for the surgery. I’m also finding it difficult to get hold of the clinic so is there any other way. Thanks a bunch for the post tho, the whole feed is great hope