BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

Hope you dont mind me asking but how did it affect your love life and romance? Did they accept you even if your head was abnormal? I ask cus even though my head is symmetrical now its still not 100% perfect and im fine with that but i feel like it will be a longer process getting used to it around people as well the as the hair loss on the scar which will go away in 12 months but still bothers me lol

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when i look in the mirror i can tell its not flat and it’s symmetrical, i kinda feel like my left side is more symmetrical hopefully it evens out within 12 months i think its just my hair loss thats masking the shape not sure and my head was completely flat so I was never uncomfortable but yes i do feel comfortable overall

Hi bruh,
So do u mean u still feel slight asymmetry.. I personally believed still this procedure will make our flat, misshapen head may turns into round fixed shape like others who're normal.

If you are asking me i really havent tried to get into a relationship recently as i just feel its a waste of time. But my ex always said i looked fine and my head shape wasnt bad even tho i know when you look at me the left side is fine and my right is flat as hell. i have just learned to deal with it the best i can atm until hopefully one day i can get it treated. Sleeping is always uncomfortable as well with the lack if bone on my right side does it feel better for you sleep wise?

i don't mean to take the conversation in a different direction, but I'd appreciate the advice of anyone who had surgery in Korea. Do they require a current health report, bloodwork?
I confirmed an appointment date and time with Dr. Song, but then he sprung all these questions on me. I won't have time to do new bloodwork before i go. Did you all bring all of that with you and show it to the doctors you interviewed for your surgery? His last email said "we will confirm your surgery," and before that he wrote "your surgery date is confirmed." I emailed Thursday morning (Korea time) asking him to clarify. He hasn't responded in 3 workdays. Should i be worried?

Maybe this is nothing to those who read this, but not everything is rosy in Korean. I'm truly glad for those of you with success stories and I'm still grateful for those of you who've shared your experiences. But my experience trying to have surgery in S. Korea was very different. To Ashly117. Thank you for starting this. You rock.
JOGAK:

Where was the incision made? Is it noticeable? At least from your pic, nothing can be seen.

This dude fell off. Must not have went well.

Hello everyone,

I’m new here and have a few questions.

Does anyone else with Plagiocephaly have facial asymmetry as well? My eye sockets, cheek bones and jawline are all misaligned. One side of my face/head is smaller than the other and my head is shaped like a parallelogram

usually facial asymmetry is subtle and hard to notice, however mine is easy to spot and makes my whole head look wonky!!

I guess my question is, will the surgeries detailed in this thread also help facial asymmetry? Or are there separate procedures out there for them?

This procedure for the back of the head only fixes the flatness and asymmetry. It does not help with your facial asymmetry. I also have asymmetry on my face which was very noticeable. I got jaw and chin surgery for them. However, my cheek still looks bigger than the other one and struggling to find something to fix it.

Hello,

I'm thinking about back of head surgery in Korea too, do you think I look like a good candidate? Has anyone heard of JOGAK? I can't find too much information but they seem to be good...

I know it won't fix the front. but can anything be done about my horrible face shape? 1.jpg 82616232_503929690229799_5536286086621298688_n.jpg userimage-c48a8453-f41f-4135-90d0-f82bed5b07c9_.jpg 83920925_2524590764334399_8096002761570648064_n.jpg 83882315_2694490767306138_538571753408954368_n.jpg