BeautyHacker

My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

I’ve never said about “measuring” asymmetry... it’s been metaphorical, trying to say the human eye when looking at you has a kind of general approach of the entire face when if too feminine lines on a man, a woman just knows sending it without measuring anything.., looks are illusional anyway... only considering the convex and concave shapes and how the light is reflecting to and from... all’s about the way we choose to look at things when things just... change and magic happens... if you feel good and are healthy, I wouldn’t worry too much about looks because good genuine people would never care about a more or less polished look... and if you can improve some details bothering you that would be a bonus and for yourself but not worth doing it for any others thinking they’d love you more... if anyone may be attracted more after, that’s never the right one.,, but the shallow one and never for the long run.., at my wise age I’ve learnt such things... and quality in people around is all it counts... in my view at least. Just know we are all perfect with all our imperfections and the genuine ones looking at you just see you and nothing wrong on you

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its quite hard to measure without ct scans of the full skull but that sliding off thing is defnitly because of deviation i have this too. For me its easy to notice because i have a pointy haed and i'm bald so i can see exactly where my middle point of the skull is. I most of times measure cranial base asymmetry because thats the most corect way. Also try looking up or down in a mirror. Check the midline of your neck and look where yoir nose is in comparison it will be off most off times. The first pocture of me looking forward seems ok but actually picture 2 would be more correct considering my ct scans. Its because we got used looking in front of us and our body muscles make up for the rotation. I believe this is also why some plagios suffer from body scoliosis but there isnt a lot of research done yet. Tod be completly honest i dont think most doctors are fully aware of the morpholgy of plagiocephaly and thus errors are made. I also dont think some bone cement is gonna do much. Woman tend to have a full head of hair so its not that easy to spot for boys we should get to the root of the problem and fix the deviation

I finally found a way to rotate my ct scans to the top view and bottom view so you have a better view of what severe plagiocephaly really is i hope this helps to get more of an understanding about what im refering to as cranial base deviation in deformational plagiocephaly aka positional plagio. While bone cement could posibble work great on mild plagios it would cause more harm to severe plagios. So always take some ct scans prior to opting for bone cement. If you dont notice asymmetry chances are high its completly fixable

• 3 weeks later...
You look super normal. No one would even bat ab eye about it honestly

Thats because your seeings pictures its impossible to have total view of whats going on. The picture where it looks like im looking to my right well.. Thats my straight portrait view im not even turning my head :smile: thats cranial base deviation the face is skewed in comparing with the back

And
The picture that tends to look like im looking in front of me is the way it looks normal in pictures but ofcourse it feels very unatural to keep my face straight because i get straight in my back muscles because the back of my head now is skewed (even if you cant notice that in the same picture) i could post a video to make it more clear though

• 3 weeks later...
Look very natural no one not going to know you have done head shape surgery.I have a question if the head shape is if vey lack of occipital bone and make the shape look very slope like almost 90 degree do this kind of surgery solve the problem?

To my knowledge if your head is just flat on the back and you want more roundish figure id say this surgery will help a lot, but I strongly recommend meeting and having an appointment with dr song he will tell you exactly what your head needs hes pretty good.

Yeah it feels pretty normal except when my hairs super long it feels less round but im sure it has to do with my hair being used to growing to a certain degree so it just flops down i have to get short haircuts pretty much lol but i dont mind my head feels amazing normal i dont feel overly exited i just feel glad im normal in everyones eyes no shame in getting short haircuts or hiding my head i get some headaches but nothing that bothers me

Hey Chris, your results look absolutely amazing. Couple of questions:

1. How has the operation affected your sleep? Given the bone cement was added to the back of your head, are you able to sleep on your back and put pressure on the bone cement every night?
2. What is used to ensure the bone cement doesn't move over time? I assume he would've used screws to fix the bone cement to the skull?

Looking fwd to the response.
Cheers
Flatheadbrah

Good question and it had no affect i dont put as much pressure I usually sleep on the side of my head anyway never on my back but i can put pressure on the back of my head when laying down every night no problem if i let my hair grow out though it feels kinda of uncomfortable but short hair it feels nice so I usually have it short all the time, as for the bone cement having screws i have no idea he never mentioned any screws so i cant answer that question to my knowledge, the bone cement seens pretty firm though unless i get hit with a bat or something im sure itd be just fine lol just kidding but im not sure to be honest