BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Plastic Surgery Clinic guide in Seoul, Korea

Whatever you do just cross Regen off your list
Both dr oh Myung June and dr lee seok jun have suspension of Qualification by Korean plastic surgery association
Dr. oh doesn’t talk to you after
He botched my partners face its sucked backward from two jaw and didn’t ask for a V-Line and for me I have pain with chewing daily and get electrical shocks to my temple and a permanent bald spot

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, have you heard of Wannabe and Cocoline before?

• 2 weeks later...
Hello there!

I'm Thuong Le. Firstly, I really want to say thank you for your post about Dream Plastic Surgery. Having been researching hospitals and clinics these days, your post really surprised me. After reading your post, I did a lot more researches about Dream and other clinics. I had an online consultation with Dream yesterday. As for my eyes, I got a recommendation from Dr. Yoo Anna to do non-incisional double eyelid as wellas ptosis correction, and fat removal on my eyelids. For my nose, I got a recommendation from Dr. Hong to make my nose a little longer and raise the tip with ear and rib cartilage.

For the eyes, the price is 4,800,000 KRW. For the nose, it is 7,700,000 KRW, and the tutor is 2,300,000 KRW so a total of 10,000,000 KRW. I know this clinic has a good reputation and well known by the locals. However, this is the highest price I've got compared to other clinics.

The online consultant told me right now they are offering a lot of discounts and they can give up to 30%. However, I told them my trip is in July and asked her will the discount last till then. She said if I put a deposit of 50% of the surgery fee, they can give me the same discount of 30%. I don't want to make deposit before I meet their doctors but do you think it's worth it? I asked her how long it takes to the surgery day if things go well after I meet the doctors, and she said they can't guarantee the surgery day because once the Corona situation gets better, there will be a lot more patients. I will come to Korea by myself and probably will stay there in 14 days. I'm afraid if I don't book the surgery day before I came there, I won't have enough time.

Could you please give me any advice? Thank you so much for your time!!!

Hi dearie, are you confirmed that you want to do your nose and eyes with Dream? If you are unsure or would like to meet the doctors first / or get a second opinion, I think it's okay to wait. 50% of the surgery fee is half of the entire surgery fee which will be tied up with them, and it's normal to feel uncomfortable.

I've not confirmed that I will do with them yet. However, based on my online consultants from Dream and other clinics, Dream is my top choice now. I'm pretty sure that I'll go with Dream but reading posts on this forum, people say don't make deposit until you come there so I don't know what I should do. After talking with them about the price, they say I can make 10% deposit of the surgery fee.

I'm late to the party here, but thank you for your information! Very kind of you :smile: I will look into Dream!
Do you happen to know anything about VIP?

Foreigners don't tend to know about local clinics because we aren't Asian and usually don't read or speak Korean. I trust locals more because local prices are much lower and don't tend to be linked to promoters.

Hello I’m new here
I am looking to travel April-July 2021, no exact date yet, for PS in Seoul.
I want to get V line (without Zygoma), and a revision on my nose. I had almost went with Docfinder and booked for Banobagi or ID. Thank god I didn’t
What would be your best recommendations as far as safety goes?
Thank you for all previous helpful information/tips :smile:

Hello,

I was thinking of the same thing for next year! I am thinking of v-line, and I contacted both ID and Banobagi for quotes. Now I’m still finding a good clinic for v-line...