BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Plastic Surgery Clinic guide in Seoul, Korea

M
My friend did her double eyelid at bano and now she needs a revision. One of her double eyelid sagged downwards !

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Would you be able to DM me a photo of your eyelids now? How long post op are you? I also went to Dr Seo for my surgery but unlike you, I'm very unsatisfied with my results and am now looking for revision :sad: Thanks!

Normally for facial features (eye nose fat graft facial contouring), it is better at one clinic so the doctors can balance out the facial harmony. They usually work in a close team. I would not choose a one doctor clinic for multiple surgeries personally. But you can go for liposuction in one clinic and another surgeon specializing in the face. Also, you can bargain for a package when it comes to a few surgeries. As mentioned by @pssk029, foreigners should bargain because it is a different charge from the locals and unfortunately the Korean Law allows for it.

I'd say the boobs first then FC and rhino a week after once you are settled on your body healing. Its easier coping with a tight chest than a bandaged face where you can't eat and see properly! Only thing to note is that you will be under long anesthesia twice so make sure your clinics know your plan.

Ohh thank you for your answer! I'll take it into consideration! Although I'm not good at bargaining I guess I should try haha

I also would like to know about this Answer Plastic surgery for rhinoplasty. Does anyone have personal experience or heard about them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi Honii
I am doing a thorough research for my BA (breast aug ) journey this May. Have you heard of HERSHE PS korea on BA ? Also, any good BA clinic you could recommend ? (Dream, Regen is in my list )
Looking forward to hear from you

Hi! I wouldn't recommend Regen, as they have appeared on numerous black listed PS clinics in Seoul. You'll find them within the first 10 hits when googling. I also had an e-mail consultancy with them and they are really money-focused, pressing me to get more procedures done than I really need, adding extra and unrelated recommendations (face cleansing, fat grafting, etc. while I only opted for eye surgery), but they make the deal look nicer to offer you things like free airport pickup and discounts if I made early deposits etc. I haven't spoken to them in person, but from the e-mails, they totally felt like a factory surgery clinic.

There seems to be some interest in Answer Plastic Surgery. If anyone has some information how safe and famous (among locals) this clinic is, some information would be really helpful!

I enquired some information (internet searches and email) and they say 50% of their patients are Koreans and the other 50% are foreigners. Furthermore, they aren't named on any blacklist I could find, and their surgeon Dr. Choi Min is associated with the Korean Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
However, what makes me nervous is that clinics who do a lot of branding (Answer has several YouTube vids and appears in multiple blogs) may not be reliable. There's also a lack of detailed reviews online, so if anyone has a reliable source, please let us know!

Hi there,
Thank you so so much for such a detailed and comprehensive guide. I have a really hard time finding reliable sources out there and you have helped me a bunch! Also, I have a question to ask, can you please let me know how much you paid for the rhinoplasty. You can PM me if public posting is a problem for you. Again, thanks for your time!

Hi all! Can anyone recommend me some good and reputable clinics for dramatic but natural change (for eyes and nose)? Like the change is big and obvious but doesn’t have that typical “plastic surgery” look. I’m not sure if anyone understands what I’m saying, haha.

Here are some clinics on my list :
Uvom
Marble
Wannabe
Ruby
Answer
Topface
Illumi
Item
Dream
Gooonsaeng

Please do share experiences with other clinics as well! Thank you so much. (Sorry if my English is a little broken because I’m Chinese)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, when you say “Dream” clinic, are you talking about Dream or Dodream? I am confused about this point. And I saw some bad reviews about Dream clinic especially with the guests transactions etc. And I still have no idea which clinic they are referring to. I almost went through the transaction with dodream but it didn’t process through. I would like to find a trustworthy clinic for my operation..