BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Plastic Surgery Clinic guide in Seoul, Korea

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for this post, it's so useful:love:
Sorry if you don't know a lot about it, but I am looking to get facial contouring / v-line surgery....which places are considered by koreans to be the best?:confused1:
I have been mainly looking at The Face Dental (but also looking at places like Braun, TL, View and JK)...these places seem more popular with foreigners, but if you know which are out popular with locals, I would be happy to hear!
The only problem is that my Korean isn't perfect and so I would prefer to speak English in case I make any mistakes...since getting facial contouring is a serious decision!

I think popular clinics are also well-known among Korean. Big clinics such as banobagi (doctors and facilities looks really nice), View, GNG, I heard gng is good at rhinoplasty (even though a bit disappointing because I've read about how reviews made by promotors...). Also one of my Korean friend recommend Dr. Park at Cinderella clinic. This clinic, I already asked for an advice here, thanks for the reply... so I am still considering...website seems okay and looks popular among locals.

What kinds of bad reputation ID has, if you don't mind would you share it with it cuz ID was one of my lists to visit.. :sad:

ID is dangerous..they are often called a 'plastic surgery factory'..it is not a safe place for surgery so I would advise against using ID, you could be injured or have a botched surgery here :sad: there are many other places which are safe , but ID is not so safe

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, sorry if the topic of deposits has already been brought up but I'm new to the forum and I probably missed it. I'm looking to consult with GNG, JW and Dream for dual canthoplasty and rhinoplasty and my JW consultant told me that to secure the surgery date I want (as I'm staying in seoul for only 9+ days), I'll have to pay a deposit of 500USD. I've read that I shouldn't even pay deposits prior to consultation but also I don't want to lose a potentially ideal surgery spot. Do you think the deposit is actually necessary? I've also heard that foreigners get more priority surgery-wise...

I’d skip gng to be honest, a whole lot of new posts really uncovering their shady practices.

When i went, i had my consultation first, then i decided i wanted to go with this place, so then i put a deposit down, don't rush into things because you can always come back, trust your gut and don't let them rush you into "securing a spot".

oh thank god i refused to put down a deposit then. Thank you!

thank you for a very helpful post! could you help me to list some hospitals or clinics that are popular among korean citizen? i want to have eyelid surgery and do more things with eyes but still can't find any clinics. i am noticing of Dream but also want to visit some more. Since those famous clinics (banobagi, id, jk,..) that i intended to visit have some bad responses in here i want to find others, could you pls help??! ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry for the late response! Actually, Dr. Kim at Dream who performs my rhinoplasty specializes in facial contouring. He's actually the only doctor in the clinic who performs facial contouring. My friend had her chin reduction done by him and turned out very well! Other clinics you might want to consider are Gowoonsaesang/Beautyforever Clinic, Eight Plastic Surgery, and TL PS!