BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Plastic Surgery Clinic guide in Seoul, Korea

My fc result? Yeah, I like the shape already but some swelling on my lower cheeks still need to go. Usually swelling takes 3 months and more so I'm not worried (:

Oh, if you want permanent result then rhino is the only choice, I think. I saw one who had thread nose lift and filler on the bridge but she said that the height is coming down.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome info here. First to the OP thanks for the the great advice and info.

I am 49 male and will be traveling to Korea with my wife (Korean). I am not korean. I will be seeking a clinic/Dr. that can basically fix the bags under my eyes and possible a neck tuck..if money and time permits.

Would it make more sense to have her try and negotiate price?

I will get in touch with some of the places mentioned. But is there a place that maybe better suited for my eyes work? seems like most post here have to do with nose work.

Thank you.

I have not had any procedures done, but I am also interested in rhinoplasty in Korea and I've been looking around various clinics' websites. I personally like the natural results from VIP. It hasn't been "blacklisted" yet so I'm hoping I can get my surgery done there at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. I recommend you doctor Shim Jae Sun, he has good surgical outcomes, works at Topface plastic surgery and specializes in rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you! These are great tips. Just have a few questions. Most of these clinics wants to book ahead of time with deposit. I kinda like to do my consultation in person and chose the clinic that way. What’s my chance of getting an appointment right away by not book it ahead of time?

Hello, can you tell me why Opera is listed? I have some procedures scheduled with them next week (and already put down my deposit).

I read they hired an agency to post reviews. Blogging is very popular in Korea. People pay marketing team to post reviews in korea. This worried me too before the visit but the clinics I was interested in were in that list lol

hi do you mind sharing the price for the Rhinoplasty ?
many thanks :smile:

Hi can you please share the costs for Rhinoplasty from Dream?