BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Plastic Surgery Clinic guide in Seoul, Korea

Shimmian was hot flavour of the day maybe 10 years ago and has got terrible feedback actually. Believe they have branched out and gotten franchises in various SE asian countries and Dr Jung trained some of them. Results from franchises are also pretty mixed so be warned lol.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you might have misunderstood the post! I did say that you SHOULD bargain as much as possible but that a better price is not guaranteed!(:

Thanks for the info! I do not know too much as to why they overcharge foreigners. All I know is that foreigners are charged significantly higher than Koreans. As for BNA clinic, I have never heard of them before and I highly doubt they are associated with Dream medical.

hi pssk029 and thanks for posting this. It is pretty intimidating when researching surgery in Asia for a European mostly because the info that actually comes up on our own search engines is limited and isn't the stuff a Korean local would get. We tend to come across info that is put out by the big clinics and the ones who are probably most dodgy , seeing as they are paying for the advertising internationally. It's a minefield! This is the only forum that comes up for me when I have looked at specific surgeons.

Do you have any feedback or knowledge of The Face Dental and Dr Lee?

Also you mentioned there being a list devised within the Korean community online of bad clinics- would you be able to copy a hyperlink as I couldn't find anything like that when googling here (UK)

hello... I will be going to korea in march 2018 for v line, cheekbone reduction, and forehead fat graft. I'm planning to go to banobagi for the procedures since I saw youtuber sunnydahye had a pretty nice result, and I read banobagi is the first ps clinic in korea.

anyone has ever been to banobagi for facial contouring?? please help me share your review.... or is there any other good hospital other than banobagi?

I read that ever M specializes in facial contouring as well... but I'm afraid that the doctors and nurses there dont speak english like those in banobagi....

thank you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Hello, thanks so much for such thorough review. I also will do my rhino with Dr. Park Yang Soo at Dream. My only question is can you tell me if they can carve or shave down ultra soft silicone? Do u know what the available preset heights start at.? I m guessing maybe 1mm-10mm.? What is appropriate for conservative height only not drastic. Thx so much.

Thanks for clearing this up. To add to it, the Before & After clinic, from what I have read the doctor was once part of Dream, but it split up and now is not affiliated with Dream anymore. It has also been rumored that SNSD had procedures done at Dream, but it was never really clear whether they did actual procedures or skin treatment. So do take this into account when reading about celebrity affiliations, as personally I would imagine that few celebrities would want to be affiliated to a clinic.

hi pssk029, love your post! Very informative. I am looking into having full face fat grafting done. I was set on Fresh PS, but think I should look into other clinics. Do you have any advice or knowledge of any other clinics that specialize or are recommended? You help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi , pleas
Hi can u please tell me how your nose is now and if u r happy with result? I am also thinking of Dr Kim Young Joon at Park but I have not heard much feedback about him. Did he do it closed or open? I will have mine silicone at bridge and ear cartilage for tip. Thx so much for your feedback

Your post has been very informative! I have just discovered purseblog. I’ve been looking into Korean plastic surgery clinics to do my rhinoplasty, but it’s difficult finding the right doctor. I’ve been leading toward GNG since they have experience with non-Asian foreigners, but I want to add some other facilities to my short-list before making my final decision. I’m going to be doing so research on Dream as well. Would you happen to have any info on GNG? Or would you be able to recommend some other reputable clinics I could look into?