BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Plastic Surgery Clinic guide in Seoul, Korea

For Dream OP recommended ,sorry for not specifying

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m practically sold on Dream PS now, I managed to find their kakaoid to add and in front page for celebs that had procedure done there, AHA I was quite surprised to see a well known Thai celeb representing them. I always liked her surgery except she never admitted she had surgery, so funny.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you had any chance to look at JW? They are quite famous as well as how about april31? Reviews definitely could be sometimes scary :sad: as you don't know if that's true. Seems you have done a lot of research, come on and try Charmfidence app see if you get what you're looking for. No agents and no brokers fee (the reasons for high priced surgery for foreigners). Try and pm me if you want any help for onboarding!

I recommend Nana for breast augmentation

hi,

I have booked in my surgery at madeyoung plastic surgery in Korea. One of the doctors worked on a family friend of mine when he use to work at another clinic. We found that he has relocated to MadeYoung Plastic surgery and decided to book in with him. However we have tried to search the clinic for reviews but have found nothing. Is there anyone one here that has heard of this clinic?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey I am interested in doing the same procedures! How did yours go?

What’s the name of the doctor?

Topface , item, hyundai, view are on my list

• 3 weeks later...
Hi have you done any any thing so far? As I have still been and still looking for PS in Korea that is reliable.

Hi have you find it done your PS ?
Am looking too but not sure which clinic is good and reliable as too many out there
Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone. I am new here. I had my nose and eyelids done before about 4 or 5 years ago. I am not happy with the result. Would anyone please help me... which clinic is good for redo your nose and eyes. I may also need other procedures on my face, I am losing fat on my face and that make me look too old. I have square face. What is your suggestion? Thank you so much!

• 1 month later...