BeautyHacker

Warning against chin/jaw liposuction and Acculift

I did Fat Transfer Butt lifting in Korea (a.k.a Brazilian Butt Lift) and I really love it!
I've never heard about the name of clinic I did surgery, but quite good tho :smile:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Which clinic did you do your BBL in? I am interested in getting mine done in Korea but so far i couldn’t find any good rated clinics haha

I am so sorry this happened to you but thank you for not only posting your results but about your mindset when you made the decisions. I can identify with a lot of what you're saying because I currently have very chubby cheeks and it bothers me to no end. This a problem I have had all my life which was worsened by getting injectable fillers (dissolvable but I haven't yet because it is the only thing making my face look younger because I have the paradox of fat cheeks and volume loss around it) and I have since been obsessing over acculift or vaser lipo to have some but not all of that volume taken out. Are you comfortable sharing pics or the clinic name? Please DM me at least the clinic name.

Btw, are you going to consider fat grafting to repair the situation? I heard stem cell grafting lasts well.....

Hi I’m so sorry about your experience :sad: can you PM about the clinic and more about your experience? Thank you so much

I am thinking of face lipo but am early 30s. What do you think? Also please pm me the name of your clinic. Did they offer to fix their horrible job?

@sunnysnow Hey you can try to add some dis-solvable fillers first to see if you like the effect of adding fat back in.
Fillers don't last long (especially the Hyaluronic acid ones) and if you kinda still like that chubby cute look, you can possibly consider another fat grafting once you have saved enough? People age and expectations change..I'm sure you will find a way to improve... *hugs*

• 4 weeks later...
@sunnysnow
I'm sorry this happened to you. It sounds like the consultant/translator is ignorant about what you wanted in the first place. What about the dr though? Could you go back to the dr and speak to him directly about this problem? I know that he didn't take his time before but if you go see him again he might be able to rectify the mistake. But if you don't plan on going back there, I wish you best of luck on finding good dr and clinic that could fix it. Please find a dr who will listen to you thoroughly and not just a few minutes..

Hey, my situation is exactly the same as yours. I also used to have chubby face and went to Fresh clinic to remove my double chin only. However, the consultant insisted for me to get acculift for whole face. And just like you i regretted it as i look age as well. Not only it changes my face shape, but i still have my double chin as well and my face look sunken. I tried to pout my cheeck and i like it when it looks chubbier and thats why i am also planning to get fat grafting and also acculift again to have more face definition.

When are u planning to go korea again? Pm me so we can exchange info :smile:

So you got jawline, chin, and lower cheek fat removed - does that mean "jowls" or more like puffy cheeks?

I'm getting facial lipo so I'm a little worried by your post haha. But there are a lot of B&A's of facial lipo that I feel make the person look better but not older... do you think you got too much fat removed?

• admin locked and unlocked this topic