BeautyHacker

Warning against chin/jaw liposuction and Acculift

I think it depends on the dr, some acculift can give really good result if it done on the right place. My dr insisted i do whole face which i regret... and lower part of my face looks fatter now than my mid face, if u know what i mean.

Which dr u going to for acculift?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I think it depends on which doctor. I got acculift and I am satisfied with the result. No sagging and my face got more elastic.

I'm not getting acculift, just facial lipo on the bottom of my face.

You say you got acculift on your whole face? Like your forehead 'fat' and the fat by cheekbones?

Yes fat is good for youthfulness. See the Olsen twins attached.
@sunnysnow losing fat will dramatically change one's face especially if you lose a tremendous amount of weight. You will lose all your prettiness and youthfulness. Ugh! SEOUL UVOM facial lipo.jpgOlsen twins.jpg
According to UVOM (see attached) they do facial lipo and put the facial fat back to where you need it. Sounds great as (a) it's not coming from another body part and (b) perhaps if it is fat from your face back into your face, it may survive a bit longer.

Here are some b&a of facial lipo and replacing the fat where it's needed on the face. uvom facial lipo.jpguvom facial lipo2.jpg

• admin locked and unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
Can I also get the clinic's name because I'm also thinking about getting acculift.

Could you share the clinic with me as well please as I m looking to do acculift as well :sad:

• 1 month later...
Thank you for sharing your results, and do you mind pm me the name of the clinic? I heard people typically get chubbier after three months of the lipo surgery, so perhaps you can wait for it to recover? Sorry to see you have to go through this unpleasant experience.

Hi:smile: Do you mind naming the clinic? People wanna know..saves loads of PMing.