BeautyHacker

Warning against chin/jaw liposuction and Acculift

Will u PM me too? Thanks.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hi verseHG, do mine PMing me too about the doc/clinic who you got it done from! I’m also thinking about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I am new to this blog, and admire Sunnysnow, because I know how hard it is to speak up about the botched plastic surgery. I live in Europe and was botched by the fat graft - I do not have much excess fat, but prominent skin irregularity between the nose and medial cheeks. Just like other botched patients, I stopped going out, stopped seeing my friends, basically isolated myself, lost my self-esteem and identity. I wear prescription glasses even though I do not need them to hide my face. And even though it has been 2 years since the surgery, I am sad every single day (no exception), mental pain is unbearable and does not go away.

I had one attempt to lipo the fat and address the irregularity, but without any success.
That is why I am thinking about the Acculift, but have very mixed feelings after reading all bad reviews. So far, I only found one doctor in Europe using Acculift, so I was also thinking about S.Korea...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this. What you wrote is exactly how I've been feeling every day for the past year. Since I got the surgery, I have been consistently numb and depressed, I stopped going out, seeing my friends, and enjoying the things I used to do. I lost my identity. Everyone thinks I'm mentally ill but seriously, unless one has been in our shoes they cannot judge us for the pain we are experiencing. Our face is part of our identity. Please reconsider whether you really want liposuction for your face; I honestly believe facial lipo will age you a good 10 years. Think about where the extra skin will go? It will sag early and you will prematurely lose your facial support. I honestly think I need a facelift now, my face went from round and plump to an old saggy face. I don't know how this is even possible.

By the way the clinic I went to is TLPS, to answer everyone. I know how hard it is to speak up about bad experiences and I don't mean to scare people, I just want to share my experience.

Another thing to note, if you want to get surgery in Korea, keep in mind Korean aesthetics are very different from western standards. This may or may not be a good thing. People keep saying Koreans prefer the youthful aesthetic but honesty, from my experience? A lot of girls get surgery because they want to look more mature. And a lot of results look older after surgery. There are good surgeons in Korea but you really have to do your research diligently. Many procedures in Korea will age you in the long run (facial liposuction, cheekbone reduction, mandible shaving, etc) and I really do not recommend getting these procedures that take away your facial support. Surgery should be an investment for the future, not age you prematurely. Make sure you choose an experienced surgeon who understands your goals and listens to you.

I also believe a midface lift is the only answer now.
As for the fat lipo, even though I will look older,I want that fat out, I did not have it in this area before, and i do not want it now, I did not ask for it, the surgeon grafted it based on his own decision. It changed my face. I know so many botched people after fat graft, it should be banned or only reserved for people after serious injuries or deformities. Fat graft ruins life, trust mě. And it cannot be corrected.