Jump to content
  • 0

Do I need a power adapter from USA to SKorea?



2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Yes, this is a common universal travel adapter, and will usually get you by just fine. They cost between $3 to $10 and you can pick it up at most airport travel shops or get one at your nearby electronics shop.


Know your volts

Be sure to know what your voltage is in your home country. Just google: "Power voltage _______ (country)"

But Korea's power voltage is 220 Volts (the strength of the electrical current) in the USA it is 120 V. Most devices like laptops and mobile phones will automatically adjust, but other appliances like hair dryers and blenders won't, so don't bring those to Korea. You could damage them, shock your self, or blow a fuse and knock out the electricity.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...