BeautyHacker

Korean Plastic Surgery Kakao Chat Groups

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 3:55 PM, hachi-mitsu said:

Our Beauty Hacker Kakao group chat is currently at 20+ members! This is a general plastic surgery group which was formed due to the inactivity of BH's admins. 

For those wanting to join, please drop your Kakao ID and/or QR code here so I can add you 😊 (Ideally, quote this message when you do so I can get notified)

Hi there!! I’m traveling to Korea in July. My search for a reputable clinic/surgeon has been very overwhelming so far. Can you add me (wewooo) to the chat? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 6:55 AM, hachi-mitsu said:

Our Beauty Hacker Kakao group chat is currently at 20+ members! This is a general plastic surgery group which was formed due to the inactivity of BH's admins. 

For those wanting to join, please drop your Kakao ID and/or QR code here so I can add you 😊 (Ideally, quote this message when you do so I can get notified)

Please add me: rainbow

TIA!

On 9/10/2020 at 12:55 AM, hachi-mitsu said:

Hi, could you please add me to the Group? My Kakaotalk ID is just_a_blonde_girl 

Thank you so much ❤️

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2020 at 6:55 AM, hachi-mitsu said:

hello! can you add me into the group please? my id is anngeeeee

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 6:55 PM, hachi-mitsu said:

Hello, can you add me to the kakao chat please? ID is Adzuki13. Thank you! Looking into DES revision and rhino revision.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...