BeautyHacker

Korean Plastic Surgery Kakao Chat Groups

Researching Plastic Surgery in Korea?

Welcome to Beauty Hacker. We are a community of rational and informed decision makers. We are a drama free community that promotes sound and reasonable thinking for complex financial and medical decisions in Korea. 

• Join our forum and get advice from past & current patients going to Korea
  • We made this forum because other forums are not managed or focussed on surgery have have too many fake accounts / reviews
  • We also have some chat groups below
  • Our forum does not work or load in Korea. This is done to block disinformation spread by aggressive clinics.

THERE IS A LOT OF FAKE INFORMATION OUT THERE ESPECIALLY ON FORUMS ABOUT PURSES

One important thing you need to understand is if you are basing your research on a forum about purses, then you need to know that most of that information there is fake. Korean clinics and PR agencies employ armies of English speaking Koreans to fabricate 1000's of fake reviews and online personas about plastic surgery.

This is why we made Beauty Hacker

Beauty Hacker is 100% Blocked in Korea, and we are a community of experienced foreign patients who seek real information and our admin group is composed of programmers, research analysts, language experts, hackers, doctors, nurses, lawyers, artists and psychologists. This is so we develop a community that is well rounded in both information and security. 

These are chat groups where we share information and support for others planning to go to Korea for surgery.

Download Kakao App: iOS | Android

To get the chat password / code:

Step 1: Make an account on Beauty Hacker (this forum)

Step 2: Sign into the forum click the below link and PM the admin to request chat pass code:

https://beautyhacker.com/messenger/compose/?to=1

YOU MUST MAKE A MINMUM OF 3 POSTS ON OUR FORUM TO JOIN CHATS

EXAMPLES:

• Introducing yourself and your goals
  • Asking or answering questions travel, beauty, etc...
  • Responding to some else's posts
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 1:43 AM, zippuli said:

Hi there,

I messaged Admin to request the access code but still no answer... I see they have read it five hours ago. Do you need more information on my end to gain access?

Me too! 😞

On 6/5/2019 at 9:43 AM, zippuli said:

Hi there,

I messaged Admin to request the access code but still no answer... I see they have read it five hours ago. Do you need more information on my end to gain access?

Sent

• admin pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 8:44 AM, kino said:

Researching Plastic Surgery in Korea?

Welcome to Beauty Hacker. We are a community of rational and informed decision makers. We are a drama free community that promotes sound and reasonable thinking for complex financial and medical decisions in Korea. 

• Join our forum and get advice from past & current patients going to Korea
  • We made this forum because other forums are not managed or focussed on surgery have have too many fake accounts / reviews
  • We also have some chat groups below
  • Our forum does not work or load in Korea. This is done to block disinformation spread by aggressive clinics.

THERE IS A LOT OF FAKE INFORMATION OUT THERE ESPECIALLY ON FORUMS ABOUT PURSES

One important thing you need to understand is if you are basing your research on a forum about purses, then you need to know that most of that information there is fake. Korean clinics and PR agencies employ armies of English speaking Koreans to fabricate 1000's of fake reviews and online personas about plastic surgery.

This is why we made Beauty Hacker

Beauty Hacker is 100% Blocked in Korea, and we are a community of experienced foreign patients who seek real information and our admin group is composed of programmers, research analysts, language experts, hackers, doctors, nurses, lawyers, artists and psychologists. This is so we develop a community that is well rounded in both information and security. 

These are chat groups where we share information and support for others planning to go to Korea for surgery.

Download Kakao App: iOS | Android

To get the chat password / code:

Step 1: Make an account on Beauty Hacker (this forum)

Step 2: Sign into the forum click the below link and PM the admin to request chat pass code:

https://beautyhacker.com/messenger/compose/?to=1

YOU MUST MAKE A MINMUM OF 3 POSTS ON OUR FORUM TO JOIN CHATS

EXAMPLES:

• Introducing yourself and your goals
  • Asking or answering questions travel, beauty, etc...
  • Responding to some else's posts
hello admin. I come from Vietnam! I look forward to joining this group

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2019 at 6:21 PM, Queenbee said:

hello admin. I come from Vietnam! I look forward to joining this group

Hello admin. I went to Korea 7 weeks ago and had upper and lower blepharoplasty at View.  Now I am not sure about my results and would like to gain some information regarding to a revision surgery.