BeautyHacker

Korean Plastic Surgery Kakao Chat Groups

On 9/9/2020 at 6:55 PM, hachi-mitsu said:

Our Beauty Hacker Kakao group chat is currently at 20+ members! This is a general plastic surgery group which was formed due to the inactivity of BH's admins. 

For those wanting to join, please drop your Kakao ID and/or QR code here so I can add you 😊 (Ideally, quote this message when you do so I can get notified)

Please add me to chat suenah79

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 5:55 AM, hachi-mitsu said:

Our Beauty Hacker Kakao group chat is currently at 20+ members! This is a general plastic surgery group which was formed due to the inactivity of BH's admins. 

For those wanting to join, please drop your Kakao ID and/or QR code here so I can add you 😊 (Ideally, quote this message when you do so I can get notified)

Please add me. Kakao id: Drupadi

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/9/2020 at 6:55 PM, hachi-mitsu said:

Id starry808 thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 1:23 PM, Hailey B said:

Hello,

My name is Hailey and I’m a new member hoping to be added to the KakaoTalk group chat. I’m from the U.S and planning to go to Korea for the first time for my rhinoplasty revision. I got my first rhinoplasty done in SG and it turned out bad. I want to get honest reviews from real experiences rather than advertising, fake accounts and fake reviews. I’m glad that I discovered this forum!

Im planning to go to Korea next March 2023. If anyone going around that time please add my kkt account @haileybaxa

Could you add me please, thank u!  My kkt is @jym

hi everyone! i'm new here and found beautyhacker through purseforum upon researching for my upcoming trip to Seoul in November. i appreciate the effort that has gone into beautyhacker to weed out misinformation and fake reviews by unethical PS clinics. i look forward to gaining access to the kkt and discord chat groups!

Hi, my friend and I are Asian males living in Canada who are planning to go to Korea around the end of the year. 

I have been doing some research online recently and mainly looking for reliability and affordability. Thank you!