BeautyHacker

Korean Plastic Surgery Kakao Chat Groups

Our Beauty Hacker Kakao group chat is currently at 20+ members! This is a general plastic surgery group which was formed due to the inactivity of BH's admins. 
For those wanting to join, please drop your Kakao ID and/or QR code here so I can add you [emoji4] (Ideally, quote this message when you do so I can get notified)

Hi,

Please add my kkt: dianapn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/4/2019 at 6:44 PM, kino said:

Researching Plastic Surgery in Korea?

Welcome to Beauty Hacker. We are a community of rational and informed decision makers. We are a drama free community that promotes sound and reasonable thinking for complex financial and medical decisions in Korea. 

• Join our forum and get advice from past & current patients going to Korea
  • We made this forum because other forums are not managed or focussed on surgery have have too many fake accounts / reviews
  • We also have some chat groups below
  • Our forum does not work or load in Korea. This is done to block disinformation spread by aggressive clinics.

THERE IS A LOT OF FAKE INFORMATION OUT THERE ESPECIALLY ON FORUMS ABOUT PURSES

One important thing you need to understand is if you are basing your research on a forum about purses, then you need to know that most of that information there is fake. Korean clinics and PR agencies employ armies of English speaking Koreans to fabricate 1000's of fake reviews and online personas about plastic surgery.

This is why we made Beauty Hacker

Beauty Hacker is 100% Blocked in Korea, and we are a community of experienced foreign patients who seek real information and our admin group is composed of programmers, research analysts, language experts, hackers, doctors, nurses, lawyers, artists and psychologists. This is so we develop a community that is well rounded in both information and security. 

These are chat groups where we share information and support for others planning to go to Korea for surgery.

Download Kakao App: iOS | Android

To get the chat password / code:

Step 1: Make an account on Beauty Hacker (this forum)

Step 2: Sign into the forum click the below link and PM the admin to request chat pass code:

https://beautyhacker.com/messenger/compose/?to=1

YOU MUST MAKE A MINMUM OF 3 POSTS ON OUR FORUM TO JOIN CHATS

EXAMPLES:

• Introducing yourself and your goals
  • Asking or answering questions travel, beauty, etc...
  • Responding to some else's posts

Hey there! I was wondering if I could still get the password/ code?

Hello admin and everyone! Here's my intro~

I go by Empress online! I have been wanting to get rhinoplasty since I was in my early teens. Now that I am in my 20s, I think it is the right time to get it. I am currently in school and also reaserching information about rhinoplasty and some clinics and doctors in Korea in hopes of picking a good one. 

So far the clinics that I have looked into are: NANA, Marble, Girin, VG, and Wannabe. I also looked into PS101 but the Dr. I was hoping to talk to (Dr. Paik) has retired. I have contacted all the clinics about what procedure they think would be good for me and about the pricing. They all have pretty similar answers regarding procedures, but some places are more expensive than others. All the doctors I looked up from these clinics are board certified too, so that gives me a bit of confidence seeing they're not suspended.

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2020 at 5:55 PM, hachi-mitsu said:

Our Beauty Hacker Kakao group chat is currently at 20+ members! This is a general plastic surgery group which was formed due to the inactivity of BH's admins. 

For those wanting to join, please drop your Kakao ID and/or QR code here so I can add you 😊 (Ideally, quote this message when you do so I can get notified)

Please add me: curlybee51

Thank you!

• Like 1

Hi admin,

I'm Ralph, and i'm in need of a rhinoplasty for myself soon, and I'm doing a lot of research concerning doctors and clinics, but so far I don't have sufficient information and chance to talk to real people with their own experiences to narrow down my list. i sent you a PM requesting the access code to the Nose group kkt yesterday. Would you please let me know the access code to the group so I can have a chance to obtain more useful tips from like-minded friends? I'd appreciate your help. Thank you. 

On 1/30/2021 at 7:19 PM, Ralph said:

@EmpressRougeone of the vietnamese guy had an extensive surgery at Nana, here is her vlog showing pretty how she went through the surgery. You can take a look at the video as your reference. I don't know her or know rhe clinic. I'm doing research on my own concerning rhinoplasty https://youtu.be/5NXB9a48p40

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi admin,

I did f/c , rhinoplasty and acculift on 2018 at Braun. I was on purse forum and was on Kakao chat group, I met 2 girls in Korea vie kakao group chat. I am planning to go back for revision and I couldn’t recover my old account as I changed my number. So lost all the contacts and group chat . So looking forward to join the group and help each other. Also sorry for my poor English  as it is not my first language 😬❤️❤️