Jump to content
BeautyHacker

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was looking up pictures online and some of them, it just doesn't look much different in the before and afters. Others, you can clearly tell.

I am having a hard time understanding genioplasty because of this. I thought it was just a surgery to enlarge the chin, for people that appeared to not have a chin at all. Is there more to it than that? Also, what sorts of clinics in Korea focus on these kinds of surgeries?

I read somewhere that it is more of a specialty surgery vs something like rhinoplasty. 

Posted

So for chin surgeries, it isn't always about the outside appearance. Sometimes it involves the bite. So where teeth lineup and it corrects issues with under and overbites. Some people, you can't tell much of a difference because of this.

  • Like 1
Posted

Look into clinics like EverM that focus on jaw, dental, and chin work. You will get a better idea of what they do that way and the procedure names. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...