BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

hey lilpieceofheave,

I've booked my surgery on July 29th. I'm really scared and worried, and I was wondering if I can get your contact and meet up. I can't PM you somehow, I hope you can see this!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could...! I strongly desire to have it done ASAP! But please update us with your status in the post-op whenever you feel well enough to write:smile: Good luck with your surgery:smile:

I've seriously been thinking about it! I'll be travelling around Asia in March, and figured why not just do it while already in the area near the end of my trip (it's not until 2014, so I still have a lot of time to do some research and put some more thought into it).

My plan is kind of similar to yours but I am gonna do it a little bit earlier!

Ffxlulu! It's July! I am so excited for you. April 2014 is not coming soon enough for me. I think that article was mainly about the nerve ablation not the surgical myomectomy. I will be sending positive vibes your way on the 29th!

Thank you for your support guys! I will update my post-op status for sure! If you guys do know anyone going around end of July to August. Please let me know! Thanks!

counting days~~

Cranberri100!
If you go in April let me know! Misery loved company! My plan is April as long as I don't chicken out. I still wonder what they mean by "aspiration" of fluid and post-op "massage". They are inspirational and calming words, but I think they are deceiving! I will just keep thinking "my aspiration is to fit into my golden goose boots with my jeans tucked in!".

There is some blood that accumulates in the resected muscle in the post-op. It is necessary to remove it and it is called aspiration otherwise it causes the muscle fibers stick together and in turn makes serious problems. Aspiration should be done regularly by a syringe. The doctor does it in the period of time (about two weeks) that you stay there but you have to do it by yourself after coming back home until you recognize that there is no need of doing it anymore. The doctor will teach you how to aspirate and when you get done with it. I hope that you are not scared now ( sorry if I scared you:nogood:). I got really worried the first time that I heard about aspiration and the procedure but I felt better when I read a lot of posts that the girls had described their experience and did not have any problem with aspiration. You can also ask someone else ( a family doctor or a nurse...) to do it for you if you think it is hard. You can definitely do it by yourself though:smile:

I'm also worried about spinal anesthesia. It sounds painful. :cry:

Thanks joojoo 2704! Now I will find something else to obsess about!

I am sure that we won't have any problem with the medication needed in the post-op cause the doctor will prescribe enough to buy from the hospital or where ever in there so we will still have them after coming back home!