BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

hey all! i'm a newbies here :smile: been reading this thread since forever!!
i'm interested in visiting Dr.Park, probably next year. Is anyone interested in doing the surgery too?? ;);)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18busy-
Me! Me! Me! Me! :smile: yes I am interested, I just have a hard time trying to figure out how to get a month off! I think the best I can hope for is 16 days. I have really weird and bowed legs so I need to see from him (Dr. Park) if he thinks it will turn out ok. I would like to have the surgery done in April of next year.

Ffxlulu-
You're my hero! I think you timed it perfectly for snowboarding later this year. Have a good trip and let us know how you're doing!

I'm visiting Korea end of Dec so I will probably have a consultation with Dr.Park, just to have more ideas on the surgery :smile:

I'm still not sure exactly when i'm gonna have the surgery tho... my calves circumstances are 35cm for both legs, oh and i'm 158cm. My friends are telling me not to do it cause my calves don't seem like a big problem but whenever i look at those koreans artists with super skinny legs, i really have the urge to do it! hahahaha!

Hi everyone! Im new to this site and I registered for this topic alone. I was just wondering how much did you have to spend all in all for the surgery, flight, food, hotel etc. Did you have to bring cash? If so, is it in korean won or your local currency? Lastly, how were you able to afford the surgery? Did you have to save up for a long time? Thanks.

ya my calves circumference are around 35 cm too. To me, its not the measurement, it's the size which bothers me the most.

I'm bringing USD for surgery and converted some cash to won. You prob have to save around 10k USD for everything which includes a bit of shopping.

Is it okay to brigg 10000usd in cash to korea? Did you use credit cards there?

well i already paid the flight so.. i will be bringing just less than 10k in cash .. i will plan to use credit card for shopping too.

Thanks Skim3, but i'm scared i might not be fully recovered for snowboarding.. if not, i shall wait till next year

Hi all,

Do you guys have any idea based on what some girls's calves decrease more after the surgery and some girls get less? In other words, is there any factor that can determine how much we can decrease after the op? Or we just have to wait for the results to see how it goes?!!

I would have asked it from Dr.Park if I hadn't sent him bunch of emails:P I wish you can help me with it.

hey joo joo, Dr Park calculates your ideal calf size by using your height. Basically the 'ideal' calf circumference should be 22% of your height in cm. He will reduce your calves up to your ideal size. Hope this helps

Yes, he always does. I have send him more than 6 emails so far and he has replied back in max 36 hours. The last one was about 10 days ago.

Oh really?!! That's awesome! I knew about his ideal proportions but never thought reaching those is possible! Thanks for your good info.