BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

@Cloudwall No problem! I've been following this thread for years and I'm so glad I finally gone through this surgery.

@18busy So far I taxi to the restaurants I wanted to go. It's not that expensive to cab compare to where I am from. I usually walk around the restaurant and see what kind of shops are available. It really depends on each person, and when I feel my walking has reached a limit, I could feel my calves are getting exhausted. There is a small alley around Young Dong Hotel, there are lots of shops there. I went there to shop a bit. My shopping usually last for an hour then I will go to a cafe or restaurant and stretch in the washroom. :lol:

day 6

I woke up and my muscles are starting to contract. I finally couldn't bear the pain so I decided to take some painkillers. The pain is much more bearable after taking the painkillers. I suggest you guys to only take the painkiller if you really need it. I still have around four left and they gave me around six tablets. I could tell they are strong. I felt a lot better after doing some stretches. I still managed to go dinner and stopped by two stores for shopping. I did not sleep well that night because of the muscle contraction. It is definitely the worst day post op for me. (Besides day 1)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 7

I definitely did not give my calves a rest and I shopped for six hours at myeungdong and went crazy to the point I totally forgot about my calves. I definitely suggest you guys to buy wedge sneakers because your feet will swell and those wedges can cover your feet. The swelling and bruising did go down a lot, I stocked a lot of pumpkin juice in a pharmacy next to BK hospital. I see results now, my left calf really shrink a lot. My right leg is still pretty big due to swelling since it was 1.5cm bigger before. I really hope the final results will go well and that there won't be a major difference due to asymmetry. I still feel nerve pain on my heels if I stand for more than one min on flat shoes.

Here is a picture of my calves before surgery:
s7.postimg.org/7egfgfsev/image.jpg

7 days post op:
s7.postimg.org/48vtq89sn/image.jpg

Wow ffxlulu! It looks good! Yes the right one is notably more swollen, but that will go away. I'm so happy for you! And way to train and prepare for your surgery! I can't wait till next year!

Hi ffxlulu!

It seems that you are satisfied with your recovery and I am so glad for you.

Your 7 day post op photos were amazing although your legs are still swollen. Hope you get the ideal ones very soon.

OMG! Your legs look so straight, slim and beautiful, although there is a little asymmetry between them.
I will save my money and plan to have surgery in couple of yrs.
Your photos and posts give me a lot of encourages!
Cant wait to my turn!
Ps: can we exchange email? Because i have some questions to ask you abt the op and recovery :smile:

wow!! your legs really slim down a lot! thanks for your photos and please keep us updated! :lol:
hope you will recover as soon as possible!!!
i'm saving money now haha!

Day 8
My calves became really stiff this morning because of the long walk. I did not sleep well because i still feel my calf muscles are contracting. The pain is more of a discomfort for me. I went for my second check up this afternoon. Dr. Park could tell right away that I walked for a long time the day before. He told me I shouldn't walk for more than one hour, because it can affect my final results. He said my right leg swells pretty bad. I sadly have to rest for the rest of my stay and cannot allow myself to walk too much to shop now.He also said I should wrap my bandages very tight especially on my right leg since my right leg is still very big. It is the first time they did aspiration for me, and it hurts! But the pain is not as bad as the IV injection or the spinal injection. They have to squeeze my calves in order to get lots of liquid out.

Thank you for your compliments! I just really hope my right leg will reduce to the size how my left leg is. I still do not have much regrets. Start practice sleeping with your legs elevated if you guys are serious about doing this surgery!

@cloudwall PM me for email since I don't want to post my Email in public.

Hi
@ffxlulu
Can you pm me? Because i dont have enough posts to be a full member now.
I have just signed in to join this topic :smile:

So sorry to hear that
Hope your right leg will get better soon
Try staying at the hotel as long as possible. After the recovery, you can buy any kind of clothes you want to wear with your beautiful and healthy legs :").

Sorry I can't pm you either.. I think you need ten posts

Wow! Congratulations on going through the surgery. Do you know if the size reduction you have now will be your final size? How long do you have to wear the compression stockings for?

I did the surgery about half a year ago, and I feel like my legs have gotten bigger again. Still about 1cm smaller then before, but it's averaged out between my post-op size and my original size. I'd like it to be smaller. Can you ask Dr. Park if we wearing compression stockings and the bandages at this point will still be effective? Thank you!

Hi summershimmer!

Would you let us know what your original and current sizes are? I am also wondering if you are bigger than your ideal size (20% of your height) now?! Actually Im gonna do this surgery too and my final size post op is one of my concerns!
I know that after removing the post op socks that the girls are supposed to wear at least for three months, the calves get a bit bigger and it is natural. Also, if you are physically active using your legs, the muscles compensate for the removed part but not much.

Hey summershimmer,

I am still currently using bandages. Dr. Park told me there are a lot of his patients that wear compression stockings for more than two years. I believe compression stockings alone can make your calves slimmer even if you don't do surgery, But obviously it cannot reduce your calf size by much. I planned to wear compression stockings almost everyday if I can after three months. I am only on my eighth day and my legs are still swollen. Dr.Park said I will see my results after a month, because I was complaining how my legs look so big, Are you satisfied with the shape of your calves? I've measured my calves and they are both exactly 34cm which is quite weird because it is the right calf is visually bigger than the left calf. I only got around 1cm reduced so far.