BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

So please let me know about the final result if you make your decision to do it. If it works for you, I will definitely come to Toronto to do it at the same clinic:smile:
Had you ever thought about liposuction with Dr.Park simultaneously with calf reduction?! Actually, I had heard that liposuction by surgery is for those who are fat...I asked Dr.Park about it and he said it is useful for all that have local fat and especially upper thighs including thigh gap is a good target for liposuction cz has usually more fat!
I found a few girls in this thread that did liposuction around their knees or their ankles+calf reduction but they had not told the details!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome!! Nice to hear that you could work with your sneakers! For sure your final size will be less than all those!
Hope to see your photos soon:biggrin:

Ffxlulu!

I've got to type it! "OMG OMG OMG!!!" Good for you! Skinny jeans and #'s like those are divine! Christmas came early for you! I love it and I haven't even seen pics yet! I keep looking at this pair of golden goose boots that I bought and can't fit into with sadness, but now I think, "ok, next year it's you and me b*tch!" Thanks for inspiring!

I totally forgot to mention about this point! Good that you have pointed this out! Apparently Dr. Park mentioned that he can give me free lipo for knees and ankles ONLY if he thinks its necessary. I obviously wanted him to do so, but he kept saying i don't have much fat on my knees and ankles.

It would be a pretty hard recovery to do lipo on your thighs and calf surgery at the same time. I've talked to a couple of people who did lipo on their thighs. I remembered they can't walk much for first week. I use a lot of strength from my hamstring whenever I walk during the first two weeks of recovery. I would love to do lipo on my thighs, but I guess I should try the non surgical way first since they are 'easier' to reduce compare to calves. In addition, I can't afford to do both lipo on thighs and calf surgery. :sad:

Ya! Now, I really think my thighs are looking quite fat since my calves are skinny now. I will try to get another picture soon. It is a lot harder to find someone to take for me since not a lot of people know about this surgery:biggrin:

Oh really?! Those free options are so good! And this is for all his patients? Wish I can have it too!
Yeah...I see what you mean by " very hard recovery"! It is what I was also figuring out! But I didn't want to do lipo on all my inner thighs! Just on top where the thigh gap is cz the other parts already have a gap in between! But probably, I won't do it!

Your calves will change and get proportional ( not necessarily thicker though) to your thighs although I still like to have skinny calves no matter how fat my thighs look with them:biggrin: But I think your legs in a quick look are shown thin!

Another PS friend lipo her stomach couple years ago, but she started developing fat in the love handles area( that area did not have lipo before). So she has to go back and lipo that area as well in order to look proportional. Therefore, it is likely that you will develop more fat in your inner thighs after you did lipo around your thigh gap area. Eventually, you will have to lipo your whole legs in order to look proportional.

It depends if you got fat around ankles and knees. For me, I got thick ankles and knees, but they are not fat since I got big bones. That is just sad..
In the end, I was not able to have free lipo service.

Hi ffxulu,

It's so great to hear you're happy with how your legs look and that you're reveling in wearing skinny jeans!
I'm happy that you managed to find a way to go to work and be around your parents - I wouldn't tell family or coworkers about it either.
How is it being in flats? Why do you think wearing sneaker wedges slowed down your recovery?

I can't believe you work in downtown Toronto! It's such a small world, because I live in Toronto - and I don't mean Scarborough or Markham, lol. I'm a stone's throw away from downtown.

Thanks for everything, and all the best :smile:.

It's nice to know there are some Canadians here :biggrin:.
I can speed up a bit when I walk. My calves get tired easily after walking non stop for 1 min. Walking in flats (when you try to walk normal) is another form of stretching, while walking in wedges will make your calves feel more stiff.

OMG! That's horrible! How come! Maybe, the fat distribution of the belly is disturbed in someway and then love handles were affected! However, I have another mentality too: sometimes that my belly gets big for any reason, I look more rectangular and when it comes down, my love handles appear! So, she can see fat love handles because of the same reason...!
I also have big bones in my knees!!:nogood: But the fact is that it will prevent a lot of problems when we get old and the bone mass density starts to get down! Hope it makes you feel better about them!;) Also, I think your knees look thinner now cz I noticed some girls with big knee bones and thin calves that their knees look thinner than they really are! Hope you confirm the same thing about your knees now!:nuts:
Let's see how it goes in Korea but Im wondering when Dr.Park recognized that lipo does not work in your case. In Korea or when you sent him your photos for consultation?!

Hi linney!
It's so good that you are going to get it done in early September and then will get rid of the legs bothering you. Im also gonna get it done hopefully in January and when ever a new girl says she is going to do this op in a couple of days, I feel this is me that is going to Korea...! Hope you have an easy recovery post op and get your ideal legs. Please update us in your post up once you feel strong enough to write!
Again, I hope everything goes well for you in Korea:smile:

He will let you know once you have a face to face consultation with him.