BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Good luck!! I'm super excited for you! Please post your calf pictures as well! (I will be posting mine on the next post)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 28
My calves are still stiff in the mornings, but I could feel they are recovering from day to day. My ankles and feet are still swollen. My walking improves day by day since I have been wearing sneakers everyday. My metabolism is getting slower due to my lack of exercise, therfore, my thighs are still fat. And I did something I am super ashamed of myself: I smoked two cigarettes.

Day 29
My feet and ankles are even more swollen because of the cigarettes. I might as well quit smoking once in for all since I don't have craving anymore. Anyone smokes in this forum? I did my second diy aspiration and I'm getting the hang of it.

Here are my diy aspiration results:
1. Right 45ml & left 7ml liquid taken out
2. Right 7ml & left 4.5ml liquid taken out

My current calf measurement:
right 31.7cm, left 32.1cm

My right calf is smaller than my left calf. (right was 1.5cm bigger before surgery) I guess the aspiration really did help reduce the size.

Day 30 (One Month!!!!!!!)
I can walk normally now.. But only in a limited amount of time before my calves get tired. I speed walk for four minutes non stop today because I was catching the train. At the end, my calves were exhausted which means they will probably be swollen the next day. I felt like I just did 200 calf lifts.

Pictures

Day 28
http://postimg.org/image/3lf8apbet/

Another picture when I was in skinny jeans with bandages underneath (please excuse my weird leg post because it is hard to take pictures of my calves with no assistance)
http://postimg.org/image/v6usp6vnb/

OMG! :happydance: I am super excited! Your legs look pretty thin! They look like a baby's legs! The bruising is almost gone! Thanks for posting them!

hey bronte..
would you give us an update on your calves? I believe you are around 2 months post op now!;)

So you have done aspiration for two times since you came back from Korea...Would you please let me know once Dr.Park confirms you don't need to aspirate anymore?! As you know, I was planning to stay more in Korea until I get done with all aspiration sessions but if it is supposed to last more than one month, I'll be back in two weeks and find someone here to help me with it.

ffxlulu,

thanks for the pictures - your legs look great! i was curious when you were able to drive? i'm afraid of my calves cramping up while driving. also did you take sinecch? i'll only be in korea for eight days so will be aspiring on my own when i get back. :sad:

It varies, I remember there's this one girl in this forum who doesn't need to do aspiration after two weeks of her surgery. Dr. Park told me I can stop when I can't get the liquid out anymore. I think the third time may probably be my last time. It is better to have more aspiration sections. The more liquid I take out, the smaller my calves will be. Dr. Park gave me 5 needles before I leave on Day 15. He said I will probably need 2-3 sections.

Hey linney, thanks for the compliment! I was able to drive on day 17. I didn't get a chance to drive around day 9,but it also depends on how many cm you will be losing. I think my recovery was not that bad because I only need to lose around 3cm.

Yes, you will need to take sineech. Remember to take the first pill around 12 hours before surgery. I remembered there's this girl who forgot to take her first tablet until the last hour of her surgery. Her bruising did not fade as fast as I did. But I still have some light bruising around the back of my knees.

ffxlulu,It perfectly. Your caviar beautiful. I care about вопрос.Говорил whether you doctor how long it takes to return walking
Sorry for my English. Google

I also want to share photos of my calves
http://radical-foto.ru/fp/52dfa581eafb41d38264f5f766c9c1c6
http://radical-foto.ru/fp/61af7c8ea011488fb75b178d58f0a8c2
http://radical-foto.ru/fp/e159d8467a3e468089ea705e19d0aa80

Who knows Korean? Can you explain what says in this video? What do you think about this?

Hi Gera36 Rus,

I am also going to get this op done hopefully in this winter and following up the posts and news seriously!
The language of the report in this video is basically Chinese but the Chinese girl has had the surgery done in ID hospital located in Korea! As I searched, there is one Dr.Park in ID hospital whose first name is different from another Dr.Park in OZ clinic that a lot of girls in this forum have done the op with. There was no other surgeon that is called Park in ID hospital. I don't know Chinese though! I just gathered the info by searching!